• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
having trouble uploading it . . . never mind, it showed up any way.

Attachments

• Complete Spell Sheets per class v3.3.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 219

seanfrid

First Post
Thank you very much for your help and your time. All is OK now. I am still investigating about why I can't download files from this site in the regular way and without your help. I will let you know when I find. As far as now, it seems to be related to how the vBulletin forum engine works.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Are you on a computer? or are you on a phone?

At home or at work?

Do you have you security setting on a high level?

Are you on a proxy server?

Ask an admin after you get these questions answered, that is what I now recommend.

seanfrid

First Post
I am at work on a Linux computer and using Firefox 38. This is a small business structure and there is no proxy in the way. If of any importance, I am located in France.

Scott DeWar

I do not know. Sorry. Maybe [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] has some advice . . . . . he is the local guru. adding @ in front of someone's name will cause a mention and get their attention.

Scott DeWar

He is having trouble downloading some stuff. It is detailed on post 156

Post 165 has some stuff that I thought might have an effect on download

Last edited:

seanfrid

First Post
Some news. Our Linux expert told me that it might be caused by a firefox privacy option he forced on our network. This is network.http.sendRefererHeader which is locally set to "0" (no referrer sent - maximum privacy) for websurfing privacy concerns while the Mozilla default value is "2" (always send the referrer - no privacy). I tried to set it to "1" and now I can download :cool: How this setting can actually break only (this) one site ?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads