• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some of my artwork

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Hey all! Just checking to see if I can finally post some pitchers' :)This one is a greyscale piece for Matt Snyder's Dreamspire, found here: http://www.dreamspire.info/ This particular piece shows the "Clockworker's Guildfolk" at work. C&c if you like and thanks very much for your time :D

Eric Lofgren

Editted for clarity

Attachments

• clockworker guild.jpg
    clockworker guild.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Almost speechless

Wholly molly and then some, you have quite the talent!! I checked out your sites under ur pic. and OMG!! Lemme go crawl under my rock now with my little sketches *sniff* and ponder awhile, and practice ALOT!!;)

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Thank you

Thanks a whole big bunch for the kind words folks. Yah, I do this for a living, but it took way to many years to relate to get to this point. Hey, perserverance is a vurtue, right? Right? Lol.:D

Here's another one for Affinity Games and one of their Windhaven books coming out a little later. It's fairly recent and takes place in "The Weapons Shop". It's done in straight inks.

Thanks again, everyone,
Eric

Ps. The "Clockworkers" illo was done with inks and markers and one little cg highlight.

Attachments

• weapons_shop.jpg
    weapons_shop.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 821

Malessa

First Post
Awesome!!

Another masterpiece! I tell you what, between you and some of the other artists on this site, you'all are really making me motivated. I will start paying more attention to detail, shading and have more going on in pic than just "a pose". I doubt very much if I ever become a professional, but it doesn't hurt for me to practice, practice, and oh yeah, practice...

Keep up the awesome work, and I think I can speak for everyone by saying "show us more"!:D

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Re: Awesome!!

Malessa said:
Another masterpiece!........

Wow, thank you Malessa. I sure appreciate that :)

I doubt very much if I ever become a professional, but it doesn't hurt for me to practice, practice, and oh yeah, practice...[/B]

Hey, easy on yourself now. That is the right attitude about practising, though. Practise is the key and if you set your mind on something and really want to achieve it, it will happen. Just remember, a clear focus on what you want and practise, practise, practise :)

Keep up the awesome work, and I think I can speak for everyone by saying "show us more"!:D

Thanks again for the kind words and I will post more as soon as I find something postable.

Later,
Eric

Remove ads