• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some of my artwork

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Thank you

Magic Rub said:
More please :D

Thanks again guys, for the cool feedback :) Here's another color piece I did recently for myself. It's an old ink and grey wash drawing now with a digital covering. I drew some inspiration from Giger for this one. I doubt this will be the final look for this character, but it will do for now. Any thoughts?

Eric

Edit: Sorry John, I meant to say how cool it was that you got some of your work published. I'll have a look see at some old issues :) Christian's a pretty neat guy.

Attachments

• sygys.jpg
    sygys.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Darraketh

First Post
Re: Thank you

Eric Lofgren said:
Any thoughts?

Oh I see, that's a snake she is holding.
I can see the Giger influence.:D
Nice job of coloring.
I wonder if she has a sister.
This fellow doesn't post here enough.:(
-------
Random thoughts... well you asked!:D

Liquide

DEX: 4
Re: Thank you

Eric Lofgren said:

Thanks again guys, for the cool feedback :) Here's another color piece I did recently for myself. It's an old ink and grey wash drawing now with a digital covering. I drew some inspiration from Giger for this one. I doubt this will be the final look for this character, but it will do for now. Any thoughts?

Eric

Edit: Sorry John, I meant to say how cool it was that you got some of your work published. I'll have a look see at some old issues :) Christian's a pretty neat guy.

I love giger :), 'cept for his really odd women butt landscapes that is, and I love this pic aswell.

BTW, on a side-note what is your current fee for drawings like the oes you have showed us above (both the B/W color ones)

Remove ads