• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some people in Canada have recieved the 4E FRCG early!

Tzarevitch

First Post
Right on (I have always been very fond of Kara-Tur).

I heard Maztica has been completely obliterated, not that I care particularly, but they better not have messed with Al-Qadim (Zakhara)!

I suspect Al-Qadim and some oriental adventures setting will appear later. Al-Qadim was too well designed not to reuse. I suspect it would be surprisingly easy to reintroduce in 4e (just need to create an elemental wizard class and a sha'ir class for the setting). Personally, I thought Rokugan was better designed than Kara-Tur ever was but Rokugan isn't WotC's property.

Tzarevitch

Derren

Hero
New Realms info.
  • The 12 Shade princes and the enclave still exists.
  • The Baneites´made a deal with the Phaerim to controll the Dalelands.
  • The Shades heard from that deal and destroyed Zhentil Keep. After that the Baneites fled, leaving the Cyric guys in charge.
  • The goal of the new Zenths is freeing Cyric from his prison.
  • Exarch = Demigod = ~Demigod Epic Destiny
  • Tiamat serves Bane.
  • Loviatar is banes consort.
  • Velsharoon was destroyed.
  • Dambrath still exists.
  • Lurien was destroyed and now forms the Gulf of Lurien.

Maybe I should start a other thread for all this infos?

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
I suspect Al-Qadim and some oriental adventures setting will appear later. Al-Qadim was too well designed not to reuse.

Yeah, I wouldn't care if it still had Realms ties, I just want it to make a come back, as I still think to this day it was the most elegant of campaign settings.

Derren

Hero

Derren

Hero
-That sounds like a great Dungeon!

SPECTRE:6::6::6:
I guess that was the intention behind it.

• The church of Bane is still strong, even with the loss of Zenthil Keep and the citadel of the Raven.
  • Bane taking Lovitar as consort was a political move. He is now worshipped also by evil dwarfs and he absorbed the goblin deities.
  • Torm got Tyr's Job and the sphere of Law and now sits in the realm of Cellestia. Hes especially worshipped in the Paladin realm of Elturgard.
  • Tyr was apparently killed while fighting off a demon invasion. Cryric or his followers had likely something to do with that or even stroke the killing blow.

carmachu

Adventurer
To you maybe, I thought it was the worst shoe-horning of new rules/classes ever.

And this isnt? Primordials were hiding on a split continent and Asmodeus turns up out of no where and becomes a greater god?

Come on.....I'm not saying the time of troubles was bad, but this is even worse.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads