• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Son of Krauss Greyhawk Age of Worms Game (OOC)

Um, did you guys ever figure out a marching order? I don't think you did.

If not, would someone like to propose one for 5', 10' and 20' corridors?

Thanks. Just so I don't have to do all the work around here! ;)

Thanee

First Post
Just a quick pointer to my PbP campaign starting soon, in case someone missed it. ;)

I cannot guarantee spots, of course, I'll try to make it fair for everyone who applied.

CLICK

Bye
Thanee

Thanks for the invite, Thanee. I'd love to join but sadly I have so much on my plate right now that I don't think I could eat another morsel (so to speak).

On a completely different subject, I'm adding your character portraits to my Dundjinni program, so that you can be represented as more than just a simple letter on the combat map (yes, there will be more combat). I already have pix of Azten, Alexi and Owen, but they're a little small. If it's possible, could the three of you possibly post a somewhat larger, higher dpi version of your little square pictures? Perhaps something 50 - 75 k, with at least 70 - 90 dpi? Thanks :)

Voadam

Legend
I think our original marching order is fine for in general, if we went into a five foot wide corridor then I think Gregor leading for his hp followed by the guy with a reach weapon would work well.

Voadam said:
I think our original marching order is fine for in general, if we went into a five foot wide corridor then I think Gregor leading for his hp followed by the guy with a reach weapon would work well.
What was your original marching order? I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Thanee

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
Thanks for the invite, Thanee. I'd love to join but sadly I have so much on my plate right now that I don't think I could eat another morsel (so to speak).

That's alright, there are more than enough applicants by now. ;)

On a completely different subject, I'm adding your character portraits to my Dundjinni program, so that you can be represented as more than just a simple letter on the combat map (yes, there will be more combat). I already have pix of Azten, Alexi and Owen, but they're a little small. If it's possible, could the three of you possibly post a somewhat larger, higher dpi version of your little square pictures? Perhaps something 50 - 75 k, with at least 70 - 90 dpi? Thanks :)

Here you go. That should be big enough. :p

Bye
Thanee

Attachments

• Alexi.jpg
    Alexi.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 87

Remove ads