• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Soycraft) Character sheets?

Cornelius

First Post
Does anyone know of .pdf character sheets for Spycraft available for download? I checked the official website and rpgsheets.com, but I couldn't find anything. I hate xeroxing from the book itself, but the closest thihng I have to those sheets is the Spycraft Lite sheet, which is pretty condensed.

lp

First Post
I think the guys plan on releasing a dm screen with some character sheets, but I'm hoping to find some too. The character sheets in the book look good, but I don't want to ruin my binding or anything trying to photocopy either.

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Wow! Gorgeous site with every kind of pdf sheet I need to run Spycraft, plus new Security Clearance feats! Not having these kinds of forms was in part preventing me from really getting started on running a Spycraft game. Now, I don't have the luxury that excuse anymore!

Thanks for the great link, Kevin! The only thing missing was a Mastermind System Planning Sheet...

BTW: These sheets should really be made available on the AEG Spycraft/Shadowforce Archer sites as well.

Last edited:

Remove ads