Spelljammer Album! Spelljams!

So far it’s very “Stranger Things”, which is fitting. 1. Magic Sword - Seeds Of Destruction 2. Osees - Arena Of Blood 3. Reggie Watts - Space Is A Place 4. TEKE::TEKE - Visible Lights 5. Black Marble - Far 6. Mikaela Davis - Left Hand Path 7. Lucius - love is the disaster 8. Penny & Sparrow - Xedalli 9. Y La Bamba - Moon Dancer 10. Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Light of Xaryxis 11. MonoNeon -...

So far it’s very “Stranger Things”, which is fitting.

8C9F0F21-ED6C-41DF-891C-922D2B26FFC1.jpeg

1. Magic Sword - Seeds Of Destruction
2. Osees - Arena Of Blood
3. Reggie Watts - Space Is A Place
4. TEKE::TEKE - Visible Lights
5. Black Marble - Far

6. Mikaela Davis - Left Hand Path
7. Lucius - love is the disaster
8. Penny & Sparrow - Xedalli
9. Y La Bamba - Moon Dancer
10. Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Light of Xaryxis

11. MonoNeon - Spacefighters
12. Cardioid & pink paint - Crystalline Climbers
13. Devon Gilfillian - Me and The Moon
14. Red Fang - Endless Sea
15. Nolan Potter’s Nightmare Band - Ghost Of The Nautiloid

16. Deru & Arooj Aftab - Forgotten Land
17. Wizard of Waz - Topolah’s Song
18. Califone - chaotic.evil.astral.elves
19. Shabazz Palaces - The Door To Endlessness

“You know what they like on the Rock of Bral?" asked Perkins, referring to a location in Spelljammer. "Rock music! The brilliant Chris Funk has assembled a motley crew of bards to create Spelljams—music inspired by our newest Spelljammer adventure, Light of Xaryxis. I encourage Dungeon Masters use Spelljams as background music during their D&D game sessions or listen to it while dreaming up future hijinks. Everyone else: enjoy the music of Wildspace!”

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
Soundtracks are some of my favorite accessories for RPGs in crowdfunding campaign or just buying outright. I have several playlists of my own that I carefully curate, but having some original stuff to mix in there is great.

Remove ads

Remove ads