Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Zhaneel

First Post
My e-mail has been updated with my non-spam trap... But I will probably change it back after the contest is over as I dislike having it availible.

I'll also go check now to make sure PC can see it.

Zhaneel

Edit: Okay, I have updated my e-mail, but only admins can use it. As PirateCat is an admin, that should be okay, right? Let me know if I need to further do anything.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thanks, Zhaneel. That's fine; you don't have to make the email public, because I can get at it through the admin panel if I really need to. Berandor, I'll make sure that everyone has plenty of advance notice as to when things are posted, so that we avoid miscommunications. :)

Francisca and Taladas are now alts. They'll slide in if any of the people awaiting confirmation can't make it.

We'll begin once I have a chance to confer with the judges. We'll post roughly one set of photos a day for a week or so, allowing each pairing to tackle it in turn.

Berandor

lunatic
Are we to hold off posting our stories if we're early, then? Let's say I'm done with my story, but the pairing before me hasn't posted their stories yet. I'm waiting with mine, taking the time to go over it again, right?

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
OK, OK! Let's see, you are already filled up to 16. I can stay as an alternate, but if one of those (currently) unconfirmed 5 cannot confirm, slide me into one of those spots ... pretty please? :D
So is BardStephenFox in? I'd really like to have a chance to compete against him, just for the fun of it.... And to try to get revenge for making my PC spend a night adventuring in a skirt-like piece of clothing made of purple flowers ;)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Good point. If it's convenient, please delay posting you entry until the people before you have both posted theirs. If it's inconvenient, though, we won't penalize you for needing to post early.

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
So is BardStephenFox in? I'd really like to have a chance to compete against him, just for the fun of it.... And to try to get revenge for making my PC spend a night adventuring in a skirt-like piece of clothing made of purple flowers ;)

Hey! That was funny. And it wasn't just your character. And hey, if it helps you feel any better, you guys aren't quite done with that encounter yet. :D

I am still listed as an Alternate. Even then, the odds are against you and I being paired up.

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Hey! That was funny. And it wasn't just your character. And hey, if it helps you feel any better, you guys aren't quite done with that encounter yet. :D

I am still listed as an Alternate. Even then, the odds are against you and I being paired up.
Yeah, it is kind of unlikely, but if you weren't in it at all, then it would be impossible.

And, yeah, it was funny. Especially Keldorn in the pink flower loin cloth. :p

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
Siala oozes art like a slug oozes, well, ooze.

I am more than sure she is up to the task :)
Er. You did mean that in a nice way right? I can be kind of dim about these things. Pathetic need for attention and all that.

Because if that was intended as smack, I am more than happy to oblige you with a response.

I mean, as if what Piratecat has in store for you wasn't bad enough.

I'd like to see some abject slime-like quivering now.

It won't do you any good at this point, but it would amuse me.

Remove ads