• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

BSF

Explorer
Gut response, like Salsa ... Mmmmmm :)

It's not a bad thing! Even being able to read something along the lines of "I liked it, but I liked the other one better" still provides that feedback that a story was somehow good.

Should I still be trash-talking at this late stage? Because I could probably benefit from trying to down my opponent right now. I mean, really, big writer thinks he's all cool just because he can turn in a full story on time? I hope you're hungry, because you got served.

And stuff, yeah.

Zhaneel

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Should I still be trash-talking at this late stage? Because I could probably benefit from trying to down my opponent right now. I mean, really, big writer thinks he's all cool just because he can turn in a full story on time? I hope you're hungry, because you got served.

And stuff, yeah.

Well, if I was a guy, I'd be all quaky. But, ya'know I just don't have the bits.

So, she does thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.

And salsa!

Zhaneel

Ah. Yes, the ever-popular "change sex" trick. You can't fool me.

*Makes mental note to look at opponent's avatar image next time*

So, salsa? It's good that I like Mexican, because I'm going to eat you for lunch.

Remove ads