• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Macbeth

First Post
Well, I wish I could take the easy way out and not accept BardStephenFox's entry, but I see no reason why 1 minute should make any difference, so let's go ahead with the round. I'd rather win fair and square then take the simple way out.

BSF

Explorer
Maldur said:
You are a gentleman (gentlewoman, gentlegoat, gentletree) and a scholar!
:D
Gentleman. Male gender identifiers apply to Macbeth. As I have said in other threads, he is a good guy, and a good gamer. He has been a great addition to my gaming group.

alsih2o

First Post
Macbeth said:
Well, I wish I could take the easy way out and not accept BardStephenFox's entry, but I see no reason why 1 minute should make any difference, so let's go ahead with the round. I'd rather win fair and square then take the simple way out.

Good man.

BSF

Explorer
I am very pleased with this story. I managed to weave together many elements. I hope it is an enjoyable story to just read, but I also hope that some people find other relevance, beyond the obvious conflict, in the story. I am very interested in hearing the judges comments, as well as comments from any other readers once the judgement is posted.

Remove ads