Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I like the possibility for additional creativity. I don't mind images that lock the writers into a modern or fantasy setting, but I wouldn't want all the photos to be modern. Images and drawings work around that nicely.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
orchid blossom said:
But I would feel bad to beat up on Piratecat so early in my career.

Truth is, I'm fairly sure that's what would happen. I couldn't have written your first round story. I know I couldn't, and that's humbling, but at least it gives me something to strive for.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Congratulations Mythago, and to Macbeth who produced a very fine story when you take into account the rigours of the competition. The quality of the competition just gets better and better :)

Talix

Explorer
Definitely congratulations for everyone involved! It was a ton of fun to catch up on this thread, even though by the time I read through it it was over. ;)

On that note, the shortcuts at the beginning of the thread were invaluable to have for reference, and it was very disappointing when they didn't finish up. PirateCat, do you think you could throw the last few links up there, just for everyone's enlightenment who come to browse this historic competition? :)

And now, back to waiting for Sep or Piratecat to update... :p

BSF

Explorer
Talix said:
Definitely congratulations for everyone involved! It was a ton of fun to catch up on this thread, even though by the time I read through it it was over. ;)

On that note, the shortcuts at the beginning of the thread were invaluable to have for reference, and it was very disappointing when they didn't finish up. PirateCat, do you think you could throw the last few links up there, just for everyone's enlightenment who come to browse this historic competition? :)

And now, back to waiting for Sep or Piratecat to update... :p

*Raises hand*

That's my bad. I just haven't parsed them out and sent it to Piratecat yet. I keep meaning to in down moments at work, but I keep posting instead. Tell you what. I'll stop procrastinating and finish it up now.

Talix

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
*Raises hand*

That's my bad. I just haven't parsed them out and sent it to Piratecat yet. I keep meaning to in down moments at work, but I keep posting instead. Tell you what. I'll stop procrastinating and finish it up now.

No worries, no rush, it was just a "for posterity's sake" kind of thing. :)

BSF

Explorer
Yes, that was my point actually. I was looking through a previous Ceramic DM looking for a particular story to reference and I was having the dicken's of a time finding it. I like the chit-chat between stories, but when you are reading it after the fact it is nowhere near as interesting. :)

Anyway, thanks for the prod. I am emailing the .txt file with the updated links to Piratecat now so he can edit them in when he has a chance.

EDIT:
BTW - I am glad you found the links helpful. If it helped one person than I am happy.

Last edited:

Remove ads