Spring's D&D Release Will Be Ship-Themed

So they talked about it a little bit on today's Fireside Chat. They mentioned that the full reveal are coming at a later date, but it will be a ship based product. It's almost done, but cover and title are not yet finalized. Not much else was mentioned except some joke titles! Not too surprising, given the UA, the upcoming seafaring comic book, the ship mini set, etc.

So they talked about it a little bit on today's Fireside Chat. They mentioned that the full reveal are coming at a later date, but it will be a ship based product. It's almost done, but cover and title are not yet finalized.

Not much else was mentioned except some joke titles!

Not too surprising, given the UA, the upcoming seafaring comic book, the ship mini set, etc.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
$

View attachment 104029

gyor

Legend
The conversation about this book suggested a supplement, which makes sense since Kate is in design, not story: but the next AP might be sea related as well: Mad Mage was in playtesting since ~2016, IIRC from the rumor mill. Also, unfair to tease the other part you overheard and not share. :p

That is very logical. If it's a sword coast adventure it's a skip for me, if it's the Sea of Fallen Stars I get it as long as it does a good job of detailing the region.

gyor

Legend
I had a weird idea, but what if the new pirate book is like the SCAG for the Sea of Fallen Stars, but with a pieate section.

Remove ads

Remove ads