• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (The African Dream)

((OOC: Should I go ahead and start another thread for the cabride and the safehouse? I'd rather wait till Luddite's hacking scene and the combat scene are over so we can all get on the same page. ))

Game Control

First Post
The driver exhale a muffled scream as Ken's strike steals his breath. The follow up to his head almost knock him out cold. He staggers back and flees toward the car.

Ro 9 +3 and 12 +3, both hit for 11 points of damage. The Driver is seriously wounded (-2 to STR, DEX, can't run). He made his fortitude check (15+3) so ain't stunned.

To disengage from Ken and reach the car, the driver had no choice but to use the withdraw action (full). That means he couldn't enter the car this round and his now currently standing next to the driver's seat (door is open).

Game Control

First Post
Codename: GhostFox said:
((OOC: Should I go ahead and start another thread for the cabride and the safehouse? I'd rather wait till Luddite's hacking scene and the combat scene are over so we can all get on the same page. ))

Go ahead. Luddite's hacking is over. Well, he probably still has a few other thing he want to look, but he did all he could in the time he had.

Start a thread were you and Luddite join up. The others will trickle in as they finish up the African Dream Business.

Game Control

First Post
Alexander Roman said:
throwing himself at the next soldier and tries to trip his wounded ass.

-Can't let them get away! They've seen us!-

[/B]

OOC: He isn't wounded. He's the one soldier who hasn't been attacked yet.

Trip attack, 10+1 hit, opposed STR check 15+1 VS 18 +1 fail. Attempt to trip back 5 + 1 VS 9 + 1 fail. (2nd is always defender, Soldier than Roman)

The soldier considers his options; Gunning Roman down with the rifle is tempting, but he's now feeling pretty much alone and there are two armed men coming in behind Roman (Kim and Kareem). Therefore he withdraws by moving 60 feet away from Roman and toward the Sedan.

The soldier is now right next to the car and between the Driver and Ronin. He is covering his buddy and clearly intends to get in the passenger's rear seat as soon as the car starts. His rifle is pointed at ronin.

Ronin, Kim, Kareem and Roman all have an action left before it's again the soldier's turn.

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Map

Attachments

• afd4.jpg
    afd4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 101

Steel Ronin

First Post
[OOC: Music plays: Everybody loves kung-fu fighting!! Dee dee dee dee dee do do. Those cats were fast as lightening!! Huah!!! :D ]

Ken, seeing the heavily armed soldier charging towards the sedan, decides to run/leap for cover.

[OOC: Ken will use his full action to go on the defensive, gaining a +4 bonus to his defense. AC 18. He is looking for cover (another parked car, etc.) ---------- May I suggest our wheel man get ready to do what he does best? (If he agrees and we find a vehicle, I'll unjam my pistol when the time presents itself. - Of course - one of us might shoot the dudes before they escape.)]

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim looks around and moves to the entrance and pulls the CPG along as he tries to slip away...

"I don't think so buddy..."

Kim looks to Kareem...

"Looks like we could use some wheels right about now..."

OOC: Ready action; watching the CPG he tries to flee he gets shot twice in the back... like a punk

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
OOC: So basicly the two remaining soldier manage to get away in the Sedan.

I see 3 options here.

1-Chase the Sedan. Get wheels through carjacking. Not as easy as it sounds because due to the shootout the normal flow of the street has been interrupted. You'd have to run up the street to catch an immobilized civilian car.

2-Chase the Sedan. Get wheels by boosting a car. There's one right in front the club. Open Lock then, mechanics. A good car thief can do it under 1 minute. A superspy might be able do it in 12 second with a little luck (even less with critical success) if both check are successful on the first try.

PS: Kareem; both the open lock and mechanic check are related to vehicle in this particular case, which means that your lucky class ability can be used (2 dice for 1 AD)

3- Let it go and flee the scene.

It's pretty much up to kareem so we'll wait for his post.

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Smiling, Kareem says Yeah, I guess we could. Didn't get to fire a shot. Our friend is in Ghost Fox's capable hands.
Kareem then smashes the window of the '98 white Honda Accord with his .45's butt parked nearby, retrieves his multitool from his pocket, and starts hotwiring (Mechanics +6, Open Locks +7).
Let's go for a ride, shall we?

OOC: It's amazing how much I miss when I'm at school. I gotta start checking between classes.

Last edited:

Remove ads