• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (The African Dream)

Game Control

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Kim moves forward and points his gun to the soldat and fires at close range twice...

"This is not the way to make friends..."

Kim steps toward the melee and with impressive aim puts two bullets in the chest of the bearded soldier who is thrown back against the wall and then slumps lifeless to the ground.

OOC Roman, you can ignore the last damage that the soldier inflicted you. Because of Kim's AD, the soldier slipped during the grapple and required an 1/2 action to recover. He therefore didn't hit you.

Kim, Obviously you must mean the bearded soldier, once again grappling with Roman (-4). I'm assuming because a 5 feet steps bring you 5 feet away from the bearded one. The one who used to shoot at Ronin is still 15 feet away from roman (20 from you) with a lot of civilian in between

Let's hope you don't hit him...

Kim attacks
14 + 5 - 4 = 15 vs 10 (no dex for grappled)
Dmg 4, now has 0 VP

Fortitude ro 6 + 3 = 9 failed. He's stunned. Roman can let him go as a free action and your next shot puts the soldier down, much like a free CDG (Arbitrary call, this is a minion and this fight gotta end!).

Fired 2 bullets.

CPG could have seized the opportunity to flee but apparently didn't have the guts tp try. (Will check 5 + 1 = 6. DC was 10 + 1/2 Kim's agent level + charisma. Ad hoc game mechanic)

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim looks to the CPG... and smiles...

"So I gotta ask you... feeling lucky punk? well? I always wanted to say that..."

Kim looks to Roman...

"Just call me deadeye..."

Looks for anymore soldats and then moves forward with the CPG... he takes his phone and speed-dials Ghost-Fox... he speaks nonchalantly...

"Hey babe... situtation is pretty bad... how you doing...? Still sexy? Still alive... oh and about that trip to Milan..."

OOC: Standing still assessing the situation... and trying to figure where everyone else is... well taking cover too

Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire...

GhostFox mutters something obnoxious in Italian "Va&*##`i!!" as the wounded mook disappears through the kitchen doorway. Taking in a deep breath and exhaling to shake off her irritation at her poor luck, she quickly turns to the CIA agent.

"Come on - follow me! ! Don't worry - I don't bite - well I promise I won't bite *TOO* hard."

After punctuating her instructions with a wink and her trademark sardonic grin, Ghostfox dives through the window and tumbles to the alley.

(( OOC: Tumble+7. After recovering from the drop and tumble, she will roll into a crouch, grip the pistol with both hands and aim her weapon at the doorway.))

Game Control

First Post
Seeing his bearded partner being shot down with two enemy agent still standing in front of him and a third coming in quickly, the soldier change tactics and starts running toward the Sedan and shooting to the driver that they must leave.

Roman can act before that soldier (the one who fired on Ronin than tried to rescue the bearded one), possybly cuttuing off his retreat. Otherwise that soldier is standing next to the Black Sedan.

Whether the driver is still standing or not at this point depends on Steel Ronin, whose next action also precede that soldier.

So...

One soldier wounded in the kitchen
One soldier fleeing toward the Sedan
3 soldier dead or unconscious
Driver is brawling with Steel Ronin.

Jeff is in the restroom with Ghostfox
CPG is still under the care of Kim

(( OOC: "Hi, you've reached Nicola Fortunato. Well actually you HAVEN'T reached me. I'm either partying it up, taming the local lions at the nearest danceclub, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or saving the world. Leave a message at the beep. Ciao!" *HEH* :p

GhostFox's musical score of the moment: Lunatic Calm's Leave You Far Behind :cool:

))

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Codename: GhostFox said:
(( OOC: "Hi, you've reached Nicola Fortunato. Well actually you HAVEN'T reached me. I'm either partying it up, taming the local lions at the nearest danceclub, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or saving the world. Leave message at the beep. Ciao!" *HEH* :p

GhostFox's musical score of the moment: Lunatic Calm's Leave You Far Behind :cool:

))

OOC: That was too cute... yeah Kim definitely has to have her now... :D

Last edited:

"We have to haul butt lickety-split! Down that way!"

GhostFox lets Jeff Neilan run ahead into city streets AWAY from the club and AWAY from the chaos in the front. She will reload and make sure no one follows them... well they can follow but they better learn how to dodge bullets.

[ OOC: Once they are clear she will hail a cab, stuff the CIA agent in the backseat and instruct the driver to head to the safehouse - taking a round-about-route in order make sure no one is tailing them. If there are no cabs available or if the cabs refuse to stop, she will threaten a (cab) driver with her gun and commandeer the vehicle - but she hopes she won't have to resort to that.]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads