• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (The Warehouse)

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim applies... the LSP with a shrug... painfully...

"Hey now Proffesor... just trying to be friendly like..." still pained...

He then checks his bullets and gets ready...

"Let's go, Doc, we don't have much time - to the fire exit!"

GhostFox picks up the assault rifle from the slain guard and collects a couple of extra clips. As she doesn't trust the good Doctor, GhostFox makes sure that Gournay goes first and is within her field of vision and doesn't sneak up behind her.

"Team, this is GhostFox, I've got the package and heading toward the rear exit. Opposition is composed of one guard with an SKS."

((OOC: Sorry, been working the past few days and don't have too much time to dissect all the posts. I'm rushing to type this and get it posted, should GhostFox still exit via the reardoors or is the front area clear?))

Luddite

First Post
Luddite Radios over...

Copy that Ghost, plans have gone from bad to worse. N'Gambe's men are comming up the back. Come out the front, Ken should be able to cover you. We have a boat ready to take him away.

Kareem is down and Kim is wounded. Just get you and your package out there as quickly and safely as possilbe. Time to run from this fight.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Gournay raises an eyebrow as Ghost order him to go first through the door.

-''Are you out of your mind? If my ears serve me right, there was a guard shooting at you as you were coming in. I'm betting he's itching to place a bullet in the head of the first clown who comes out from that same door. You want me to go first? Fine. But I'm going out THAT way.''

Gournay then kicks at the plexiglas window that is facing the front of the warehouse. On his second attempt, the whole window comes clean out of the frame and falls down. Gournay prepares to jump down.

[OOC:

Break DC 16, each attempt an 1/2 action
Gournay rolls
8 + 2
15 + 2

Remarkably spry for a 60+ years old, eh?

Ghost; do you carry through with your plan to pick up the AK-47 (outside the door...)?

And if you don't, you could jump through the window but then Gournay wouldn't be going first. He'd be in your back. Gournay needs to wait for next round until he can jump.

PS; Ronin, you can declare again.]

Last edited:

"Ah freck!" GhostFox hitches the grapple to the window frame, deploys the rapelling line down the side of the tower and slides down first. "We're not going anywhere if we keep diddling about. From cowgirl to rapunzel in 6 seconds..."

((OOC: Ok. Even I'm confused with all these cross-posts. Gotta love the chaos! Can't even get into the forums half the time. Note to self: must give Morrus the donation for the upgrades.))

Last edited:

Steel Ronin

First Post
<<[OOC: You want to do a lot in just one turn! You have to draw/ready the grenade (1/2) than throw it (1/2) which leaves only the free 5' of movement. >>

[OOC: Sorry about that GC- I did not check the timing of my actions like I should have. By the way, thanks for the map.]

"Kuso!!" Ken curses in Japanese as the grenade toss goes wide and as he sees Kareem get taken out. Gripping his assault rifle tightly, Ken moves up to the wall of the front entrance. Peeking around the corner, Ken fires a shot at the soldier with the rifle.

[OOC: Ken uses the wall for cover and fires a shot at the guard. +5* [+4 ranged, +1 for PBS feat] (1/5 : two AD for one spent as usual).

I'll also check to see if there is anything in the area that might be of use next round: such as something explosive nearby that I could shoot, something heavy hanging over their heads that I might get to fall on the guards, a loose stack of crates I might be able to push on top of them, etc.

Hang on Kareem. I'm coming!]

Game Control

First Post
OOC

Update.

To Shoot at the AK-47 guard on this round, Ronin had to take the 30' line which leads to a firing position where his LOS is extremely obstructed by the various crates. The other Line is 40' and would get a better LOS but waste one round.

Attachments

• warehouse6.jpg
    warehouse6.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 110

Game Control

First Post
[OOC:

Cover is 9/10; +10 AC

Atk VS def 21
12 + 5
2D4; 4
Total 21

Well that was close.
Dmg 9; he's stunned

-----------------------------------------------

Revolver Guard is still stunned (4th round)

AK-47 is now stunned

The guard who was waiting for Fox to come out of the Control tower rushes forward as he hears the broken window. After two move action (1/2 + 1/2) he's taking position on the corner of the CT, using the staircase for cover.

-------------------------------------------

Kareem % roll: 47. He doesn't stabilize.

(You have to roll less than your CON)

He's currently at -7, going on toward -8.

---------------------------------------

Ghost got down using the rope on last round. She can declare for this one.

---------------------------------

The Speedboat is in the process of docking to the pier closest to the action. You can Jump (DC 10) and get on the pier right now or wait for the next round as Lana immobilize the boat so it's safe to get out.]

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Tokiwong said:

"You are a sight for sore eyes... cracked ribs... a possible lung puncture and anything else... wrong with me... but glad to see you alive and well... hey.. after I hit the emergency room.. any chance of us having a night out on the town?" he winks despite the pain.

-''Oh, we're definitely spending the night out of town!''

She winks at Kim.

Remove ads