Star Trek: Ascendant - Shakedown Cruise IC

knightemplar

Explorer
"Ms. D'Vassa, send our mission logs to the Gorn Hegemony and Starfleet, along with visual and tactical display recordings. ", The Commodore said after thinking a moment. "Tell them we deeply regret what has happened with this misunderstanding, but we were responding to the courier's distress call with the Ambassador's permission, and the two cruisers attacked us with out even giving us a chance to explain that this was a rescue attempt."

"Is there anything else you would like to add that you saw over there Mr. Hale?"

OOC: Just a reminder the blast points on the walls of the courier could have come from Klingon or Gorn weapon fire. The knife wounds were caused by jagged blades, in which both the Klingon and Gorn also use. Also you have not decoded the mission logs from the Gorn Captain yet. Also the Commodore does not know the status of the Ambassador, she knows that the whole group beamed to sick bay, but not that the Ambassador was gutted by one of the gorn troops.

Rhun

First Post
"The Gorn ambassador was stabbed by one of his own troops, ma'am...he is in sickbay. I don't know the extent of his wounds. And in truth, the damage and wounds I saw aboard the courier could have been caused by either Gorn or Klingon weapons. I've also got a recording of the Gorn Captain's logs which need to be decoded, and may give us an idea of what happened."

knightemplar

Explorer
"Ms. D'Vassa, also put in that while inspecting the courier for survivors, another Gorn crew transported in, and injured the Ambassador. We are still investigating this matter and will send another update to the Hegemony as soon as we have more answers.", the Commodore replied.

"Rardon to Crescent, how is the Ambassador doing?", Kristine said as she touched her commbadge.

"It is still touch and go, ma'am. I will send for you as soon as I can get him stabilized.", Rapheal replied, while operating in the surgical room. "Nurse, see if you can retract and clamp off that bleeder."

"Thank you, Doctor, Rardon out." Behind the Commodore, Ensign Kirk exits the turbolift with one of the Ambassador's aides behind him.

OOC: I am going to try and finish this within the next couple of days.

Remove ads