[+] Star Trek Discovery (Fan) Thread

Zardnaar

Hero
Recasting Spock seems difficult but from what I have seen the current actor did it well. Haven't seen the last 2 episodes but it new Spock is good?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
https://trekmovie.com/2019/04/19/alex-kurtzman-confirms-star-trek-discovery-season-3-destination-hears-fans-on-pike-series/

Alex Kurtzman addresses the direction of season 3. It will be in the 33rd century. He also talks about fan reaction to Pike and crew.
Oooh!

"The fans have been heard. Anything is possible in the world of Trek. I would love to bring back that crew more than anything. It was a huge risk for us. One of the most gratifying things is to see how deeply the fans have embraced Pike, Spock, Number One, and the Enterprise. The idea of getting to tell more stories with them would be a delight for all of us."

Hussar

Legend
I’d love a Pike led Star Trek but omg can you hear the howls of hatewatchers pissing and moaning about how many twists a gold braid should have?

Hope the listen to fans.

GreyLord

Adventurer
Man, I'm still catching up on the Orville Season 2, it looks like I REALLY need to watch Season 2 of Discovery (watched season 1 previously).

Mustrum_Ridcully

Adventurer
New trailers are out:

International (can't embed, is on the startrek.com website)

US:

Like the hair cuts.
Spoilers:
Skeptical about "only you can save us" stuff, but I guess that's just how Discovery rolls. We get to see a few familiar species again. This might be Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda idea actually applied to Star Trek...

Hussar

Legend
DAMMIT. I wanna see this. :D Gotta wait for the international walls to be broken down.

----

Ahh, clicky the linkie.

Yeah, can totally see the Andromeda vibe going on here.

Advertisement