• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek: Enterprise -[Final Mission]- Stardate:503150. Final Log

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Terra Prime Series and Season Finale: 5 of 6.

In the first steps towards the foundation of the Federation, Captain Archer and the crew must stop Paxton, a well-armed, radical human isolationist leader, who is threatening to destroy Starfleet Command unless all aliens leave Earth immediately.

These Are the Voyages... Series and Season Finale: 6 of 6.

Six years in the future, an emotional Captain Archer and the crew return to Earth to face the decommission of Enterprise and signing of the Federation charter, ratifying the newly-formed alliance of planets they helped forge.

Guest Cast for Terra Prime: Peter Weller as John Frederick Paxton. Harry Groener as Nathan Samuels. Gary Graham as Soval. Eric Pierpoint as Harris. Adam Clark as Josiah. Peter Mensah as Greaves. Johanna Watts as Gannet Brooks. Derek Magyar as Kelby. Joel Swetow as Thoris. Josh Holt as Ensign Masaro. Amy Rohren as Tactical Officer.

Creative Staff: Director: Marvin V. Rush. Teleplay By: Judith Reeves-Stevens & Garfield Reeves-Stevens and Manny Coto. Story By: Judith Reeves-Stevens & Garfield Reeves-Stevens and Andre Bormanis.

Guest Cast for These Are the Voyages...: Marina Sirtis as Deanna Troi. Jonathan Frakes as William Thomas Riker. Jeffrey Combs as Shran. Jonathan Schmock as Alien. Solomon Burke, Jr. as Ensign. Jef Ayres as Med Tech. Jasmine Anthony as Talla.

Creative Staff: Director: Allan Kroeker. Written By: Rick Berman and Brannon Braga.

Overall Cast:
Scott Bakula as
240x320.jpg

John Billingsley as
240x320.jpg

Jolene Blalock as
320x240.jpg

Dominic Keating as
320x240.jpg

Anthony Montgomery as
320x240.jpg

Linda Park as
240x320.jpg

Connor Trinneer as
320x240.jpg

From a watcher, who has seen all the incarnations of Gene Roddenberry's ideal journey to the stars. I wish to give, a heartfelt thanks to you Sir and your family, and to all involved from the parking lot attendant, the grip, the security officer, who met those, who used to crossed the studio threshold, every morning.

It has been wonderful and heart opening experience, it will be never forgotten and it will be never erased from our hearts.

Live Long and Prosper.

*Energize*

Star Trek: The Journey--Began 9.08.1966, Ends 5.13.2005.

Sidenote: Andromeda Series and Season ends today also.

Last edited:

myrdden

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
Terra Prime Series and Season Finale: 5 of 6.

In the first steps towards the foundation of the Federation, Captain Archer and the crew must stop Paxton, a well-armed, radical human isolationist leader, who is threatening to destroy Starfleet Command unless all aliens leave Earth immediately.

I missed the first part of this 2-parter, but if that's the plot summary - 'blech'. There's nothing better to hit on Earth than Starfleet Command? And why threaten your own world? Strange...

These Are the Voyages... Series and Season Finale: 6 of 6.

Six years in the future, an emotional Captain Archer and the crew return to Earth to face the decommission of Enterprise and signing of the Federation charter, ratifying the newly-formed alliance of planets they helped forge.

This just seems like a very week way to end the series. But I'll still watch just to say that I did.

myrdden said:
This just seems like a very week way to end the series. But I'll still watch just to say that I did.
From a longtime trekkie perspective, an episode just about the actual founding of the Federation could be cool, and a chance to really, conclusively solve some questions about the origin and structure of the Federation (but probably not). It's a little odd that Enterprise NX-01 would be decommissioned after only a decade of service, but this is after the Romulan Wars so presumably it's seen a lot of action and might be overstressed or needing more overhaul/drydock work than it would otherwise be worth, and with creation of the Federation (or Vulcan help during the Wars) they have access to more advanced Vulcan technology that makes the NX class obsolete. Of course, by Trek lore the replacement as the workhorse of the fleet would be the Daedalus class, but that's diving into esoterica.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Despite the fact that tonights ep is bound to bomb and the fact that I stopped watch the series in the beginning of Season 2, I will be watching it.

Truth Seeker said:
Star Trek: The Journey--Began 9.08.1966, Ends 5.13.2005.

Don't say Die just yet. They said the same thing on 6.3.1969 when Turnabout Intruder aired. All that has ended is a second era of Trek, one which began with the Star Trek: Phase II series (discounting the brief animated series in the early 70's) which later became The Motion Picture.

I'm sure in a few years (anywhere from 4 to 10 I say) Star Trek will be back. Of course, whether it will be a return to the original continuity or a "reimagining/continuity reboot" like Battlestar Galatica or the Marvel Ultimates lines is completely unknown.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
wingsandsword said:
I'm sure in a few years (anywhere from 4 to 10 I say) Star Trek will be back. Of course, whether it will be a return to the original continuity or a "reimagining/continuity reboot" like Battlestar Galatica or the Marvel Ultimates lines is completely unknown.
Yuck, a Battlestar like reboot? Yeah, that was a fantastic job. I dislike the new Battlestar.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Now that was the ending of the series.. I know I have not seen the "Finale" yet but they should have left it at this. There was a soul, and a lot of power in the performances that I didn't see a lot of through the majority of the series. From Maclom's deal with the devil to Hoshi's moment of command, Mayweather's strength of character and Phlox's tearful remorse, this was one of the best final episodes I've ever seen for any ensamble show.

The plots surrounding Paxton were unimportant as the story revolved on the characters where Star Trek has always shone the brightest.

The scenes about T'Pol and Trip's daughter were some of the most touching by far. While I will not miss Enterprise overall I will miss the crew and stories that have grown so amazingly in these 20 short episodes.

Added after the Finale:
Well I regret watching the last half of the final episodes. I should have taken the advice and turned it off at 9.

I don't see how Berman could call that a valentine to the fans.. aside from possibly the last twenty seconds.. it served to remind me of what I disliked so much about the first three seasons.. and unfortunately it's like eating the best steak in the world only to have the memory ruined by a really bad piece of pie afterward.

Sigh. Farewell Star Trek, maybe the next iteration will have more competant guardians at the helm.

Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
Well that was, um, interesting. Now I remember why I didn't watch it. Was it just me or did Trips death seem pointless and sudden? It was if they just needed a reason to kill someone. :\

Remove ads