Star Trek Picard SPOILERS thread

Zardnaar

Legend
Binge watched 5 in a row, finished episode 8.

Wasn't to bad kinda enjoying it. Wife's a bit more lost as she doesn't recognize the TNG actors.

Better than Altered Carbon season 2 struggling with that one.

Hussar

Legend
Altered Carbon is a bit funny for me. I binged the first season when it first came out and didn't really like it. It was okay, but, I dunno, something was missing. Then, I re-watched it before season 2 came out and I liked it a LOT better. I think I got kinda lost in the first season - couldn't keep track of what was going on. Enjoyed it MUCH more on the re-watch. I have a sneaking suspicion that season 2 will be similar. I liked it, it was fine, but, not exactly edge of the seat.

The anime was fun too.

Zardnaar

Legend
Altered Carbon is a bit funny for me. I binged the first season when it first came out and didn't really like it. It was okay, but, I dunno, something was missing. Then, I re-watched it before season 2 came out and I liked it a LOT better. I think I got kinda lost in the first season - couldn't keep track of what was going on. Enjoyed it MUCH more on the re-watch. I have a sneaking suspicion that season 2 will be similar. I liked it, it was fine, but, not exactly edge of the seat.

The anime was fun too.

Some shows you need to put the phone down. Running low on new stuff to watch. Stargate Atlantis rewatch for the 5th or 6th time.

Zardnaar

Legend
Just finished binge watched 7 episodes over two nights.

I liked it, wife's comment was "I enjoyed that".

Might be able to talk her into TNG, just have to get through those first 2 seasons.

MarkB

Legend
Might be able to talk her into TNG, just have to get through those first 2 seasons.
Of all the Star Trek series, I tend to find that TNG is the one that is most 'of its time'. I can re-watch some individual stand-out episodes, and the characters are great, but I can't watch it in any quantity without it feeling painfully dated in tone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases