Star Wars and Savage Worlds

Reynard

Legend
I am looking to get a handle on Savage Worlds and decided I would use Star Wars as a setting since a) everyone in the group loves the setting and b) it is easy to create adventures and stuff for. I would appreciate any advice on how to emulate Rebellion Era Star Wars stuff with Savage

Worlds, any links to resources, and since I am running on Fantasy grounds, maps and token links would be great too. Thanks!

Reynard

Legend
I have decided to go with: "Rebel Scum" a gritty military sci-fi in a Galaxy Far Far Away
Star_dd12c8_5431343.jpg

A

amerigoV

How much Jedi/Force action are you using in your campaign? If the PCs are non-Jedi, then you really could just run it using the Core+SciFi. You might even grab some stuff from either WW2 or Necropolis 2350 (TAG) for military oriented Edges/Hindrances. Force sensitive PCs would be AB:psionics (in the SciFi companion, there is a PsiKnight in the bestiary as a nod to Star Wars) with appropriate trappings.

The more PreQuel Jedi is in the game, the harder the decisions on your end to run (the Jedi are such a disparity to even other heroic characters you wind up either nerfing Jedi or boosting others significantly).

Remove ads