Star Wars: Andor Series First Trailer Released

when's "Star Wars: that blue elephant keyboard player" coming on?

You may be joking, but the "Tales from Jabba's Palace" book turned into a TV series is something that I would have been more excited about than "The Book of Boba Fett". Getting "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina" would be even better; it was one of my favorites books from the expanded universe. A canon "Behind the Music" style mocumentary about Figrin Daan or Max Rebo could be awesome if it's done right.

One of my favorite games to play with new Star Wars content: when does this take place?

I honestly don't know. My guess is just before the Original Trilogy based on the stormtrooper and imperial officer outfits. Also, the one guy sneaking around looked familiar. I'm normally good at recalling where I saw an actor before.

One of my favorite games to play with new Star Wars content: when does this take place?

I honestly don't know. My guess is just before the Original Trilogy based on the stormtrooper and imperial officer outfits. Also, the one guy sneaking around looked familiar. I'm normally good at recalling where I saw an actor before.
Just looked up the answer and @trappedslider is right. A prequel to a prequel that is also technically a sequel depending on what angle you look at it from. It has no business looking as intriguing as it does.

Since Andor dies at the end of Rogue One, it is before that. ;)

But more seriously, from the blurbs I have seen, it is about 5 years before Rogue One. Also before K2SO joins the rebel team. Tudyk confirmed he will not voice the droid until at least season two.

Remove ads