Star Wars: Andor

For a show I was not looking forward to, the past 2 episodes were tense and exciting. I'm sad to see this part end, as I didn't find the story from the first episodes very captivating.

MarkB

Legend
Cassian in this episode reminds me of Kraglin in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - "I didn't mean to do a mutiny."

He really wasn't looking to start a rebellion, but it seems the Empire doesn't have any gears between "low-level oppression" and "de facto martial law".

I wonder whether they really have the infrastructure to support such a large-scale crackdown - presumably our spymaster antiquities-dealer is counting on the answer being "no", and these measures exposing some vulnerabilities for his nascent rebel network to exploit.

Dioltach

Legend
Great episode again. The scene with Maarva was so powerful.

Andor is starting to replace some of the OT on my list of favourite Star Wars. It's definitely some of the best television at the moment.

Great episode. The tension is so good throughout this whole show. Fingers crossed they keep it up for two seasons.

Now I'm just imagining if they did this show, nailed it all the way through, and then released Rogue One.

Remove ads