Star Wars: Andor

I'm convinced a lot of the shows problems come down to the script was originally written for a 5 season story arc and Diego Luna pulled out of the 8 year commitment that implied and they've had to pare down the script to just two seasons.

I can‘t help but think that would have meant we got the first 3 eps as season 1, the heist as S2 and the prison break as S3. If that was the case I’m glad it got made into 2 seasons of 12.

It will also mean that the next 12 eps will be the last 2 seasons, so should have more room. This is all just me speculating based on the idea it was meant to be 5 seasons, who knows?

Personally I thought the show was nothing short of a masterpiece and have complete trust in the writers and people making the show.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
"Another insurrection quashed by the brave members of the Imperial Armed Forces. This is why our forces are in your sector, to keep you safe and secure. Report any and all rebellious and seditious activity to your local authorities. Only with your help can we defeat these rebels."
-- Cucker Tarlson

MarkB

Legend
Get your official Maarva lego figurine in time for Christmas.

48910.png

There is likewise no reason for Vel to have been a part of the story since the end of episode 6, and we really didn't need a shot of Cinta between episode 7 and episode 11.
In the last episode those two just kind of milled around doing nothing. They could have at least had some kind of confrontation with Andor at the hotel.

Talking of which, did Andor find Luthen's ship because he parked it in the same place? That's minus superspy points for him.

Remove ads