Star Wars "Archive Editions" officially confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Lord

Hero
Whisperfoot said:
Thanks. I'll never be able to enjoy watching ESB again.
LOL. I doubt that. :) If you never took note of all the problems and mistakes of the ESB:SE before now I doubt you'll remember them come September 21st. :D

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
DocMoriartty said:
Gee, yet another tirade by Star Wars purist fanboy wankers.

As someone else (I believe on these boards) once said, Star Wars was a really cool universe, until god went crazy.

Villano

First Post
DocMoriartty said:
Gee, yet another tirade by Star Wars purist fanboy wankers.

Gee, yet another tirade by someone who thinks the anonymity of the internet gives them an excuse to be a jerk.

Where's that "rolleyes" icon when you need it?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Excerpt from Eric Noah's "Rules Summary":

EricNoah said:
Keep it civil: Don't engage in personal attacks, name-calling, or blanket generalizations in your discussions. Say how you feel or what you think, but be careful about ascribing motives to the actions of others or telling others how they "should" think.

People seeking to engage and discuss will find themselves asking questions, seeking clarifications, and describing their own opinion.

People seeking to "win an argument" sometimes end up taking cheap shots, calling people names, and generally trying to indimidate others. My advice: don't try to win.

Let's all keep it in mind.

-Hyp.
(Moderator)

Kai Lord

Hero
Hypersmurf said:
Excerpt from Eric Noah's "Rules Summary":

Let's all keep it in mind.

-Hyp.
(Moderator)
Hey Hypersurf, would you mind closing this thread? The joke in the first post has played itself out so I started a new thread with a kinder, gentler take on the SE that might provoke a different line of discussion. ;) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads