• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Rebels with Style

drothgery

First Post
"We'll have to work fast if you want to pull this off. I don't think think it's a good idea for any Imperials to connect me with the more... overt... part of the Rebellion. That would be... unfortunate." Istara said, though she tried to drag the captured Imperial just the same.

"This fellow must weigh 120 kilos, you know." She says.

Yeoman

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'll wait to see what AMG says about the helmets. We didn't say we were wearing them, but I assumed we were to complete the disguise.
[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: Kay would have made sure you were since it would otherwise ruin the disguise. AMG, has Kay heard anything over the officer's Comm about the explosion? Or about anything in general?

Yeoman

First Post
"Let's hope we're convincing because they're coming our way and fast. Radio chatter indicates they are mobilizing to search for any more rebels here in the building."

[sblock=OOC]
Good point, so we'll go with that, if there are no objections.
[/sblock]

Interior Group:

OOC:[sblock]Let's go with 'helmets are on' because you wouldn't really be disguised very well otherwise. My reason for putting that qualifier in above was because you guys hadn't mentioned it...but, lets just make this simple because without the helmets you guys wouldn't actually be doing what you were trying to do as well.

And as for the officer's comm that Kay has: so far, there hasn't been anything.

Before going any farther, a question...or at least clarification. Should I assume you guys are heading into the hangar now? Would prefer not to jump to conclusions if you were looking to take a different route.[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: I would have led us out the way closest to Lambda shuttle that the ship retreival team mentioned. I had believed that was out the rear hangar, but I could be wrong.

Yeoman

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I honestly don't know. Viria is here to provide fire support, I'll leave it to the leaders here. :)
[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Deurr throws his rifle and missile launcher to Viria and takes binders from a fallen trooper. He slaps them on his wrists without locking them and takes the other end of their "prisoner". An awkward way of carrying a man but it should add to the illusion. "Just be ready to give me the rifle if things go wrong." He rasps to Viria.

Yeoman

First Post
Deurr said:
"Just be ready to give me the rifle if things go wrong."

"Oh you'll get the rifle back, but I may have to put this little baby to a field test." She pats's Deurr's Missile Launcher gently.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Garret (Human Male Sniper 4)

Garret says, smirking a little, "You unfortunately assume that we plan that far ahead. We are more of a fly-be-the-seat-of-our-pants sort of not-quite-rescue operation.".

"We will want to let them know that the vessel is secured and we are ready for departure. Hopefully, they have their end taken care of. I am not sure how we are going to manage picking them up with all of the AT's and Ties around."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads