• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Rebels with Style

Interior Group:

OOC:[sblock]Your assumption is correct. Just wanted to make sure before posting anymore, just in case. So...now to get you into the hangar. I shall now do what I said I would, and update the map with how things look once you're in...enjoy. Should be self explanatory...S's for Stormtroopers(numbered and currently put generally rather than in specific locations), O's for Officers and such. X is you guys.[sblock]
YavinIVTempleMapHangar.jpg
[/sblock][/sblock]

Heading up the corridor and to the door to the hangar, you find another pair of bodies, both Alliance soldiers. Two grey-skinned Duros with multiple blaster burns across their upper bodies. It seemed that the Imperials didn't care to clean up at all.

The door itself opened easily enough, revealing a wide, mostly open hangar that had once been completely filled by a huge, supply transport. There were some crates and barrels scattered about, most likely with no vital components within them but unable to have been loaded onto the ship before the Imperials began their full scale attack. The hangar deck itself is a mess of parts, blaster scoring, and more bodies...but both Stormtrooper and Allliance this time.

There are, however, a great many living Imperials. As you enter the hangar, you see a group of five Stormtroopers leave the hangar far to your left, entering into the other sections of the Temple's ground level. Some look to be heading for the lift tubes, while others towards the hangar's exit are clearly receiving orders from a uniformed officer. Farther out, in the light of Yavin's sun outside the hangar, you see an two-legged, AT-ST walked and a pair of black-uniformed officers flanking a small group of humanoids that you can't identify...though they are definitely not in Imperial uniforms of any kind. And beyond them, in the area between the two Temples that make up the complex, you can see two Lambda-class shuttles, boarding ramps down.

But, more importantly, is the group of ten Stormtroopers being led by a sharp-featured human in an officer's uniform. At seeing you enter directly in front of them, all stop suddenly. The Stormtroopers and the officer all raise their weapons, but upon seeing you the officer raises his free hand to signal the troopers to hold their fire. His eyes dart between all of you, obviously surprised but also looking very critically. Eventually, his gaze returns to Kay, "Who the hell are you?"

Garret and Yuul:

"And Star Destroyers," Sya adds that in rather unhelpfully, then shakes her head and says, "Entire fleet up there and they aren't exactly in a friendly mood. I hope you people know what you're doing more than you seem to think you do..."

Shalimar

First Post
(OOC what rank is the officer in front of us, what rank insigna am I wearing? I believe it was Commander, or Lieutenant Commander. Its important since Kay would treat a superior differently then she would a subordinate. She should be able to figure out from her knowledge Beuracracy, if not from just general knowledge from working with Imperials on Corellia.)

Kay:[sblock]You are correct in that the uniform you're wearing bears the rank of Commander.

From the looks of it, the officer in front of you is wearing the insignia identifying him as a Lieutenant. Definitely below 'your' pay grade.[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
Kay looks at the questioning officer coldy, an expression brimming with disdain and contempt for one who was so far beneath her that he should be begging for permission to breath, let alone address her.

"Perhaps I did not hear you right. I was rather close to the Data Center when the rebel scum blew it up, and my hearing must have been affected. I could have sworn I heard...but no, no proper imperial officer would ever address someone so superior to him as what I thought I heard. Certainly not someone who did not want to be held up as an example of Imperial Discipline. Now lieutenant, I believe there is something a junior officer is suppoused to do when he meets a superior officer?" the corellian woman asks, her voice fairly dripping with scorn.

OOC: Force Point on Fool's luck
Taking 10 on my deception check for a total result of 30. Impersonating an officer is a -5 penalty but the Imperial Uniform and Storm Trooper armor should add a bonus for making it look realistic.

possum

First Post
Lia stands still, her true form hidden inside of the Stormtrooper armor. With her eyes, she takes in as much of the scenary as she can without moving her head too much. A sliver of fear runs up her spine as she thinks that they just might be discovered, but she quickly suppresses it.

Interior Group:

Info:[sblock]You'll be glad to know that all three of you in disguise are being believed so far. So no problems there for the moment.

As for Kay's Deception...any extra bonus provided by the uniforms is negated by circumstances outside of your control. Which means its a 25 against his Will defense, which is enough to beat it. Stormtroopers are also easily 'beaten' on that end, too.[/sblock]

"I...apologize...ma'am..." he didn't seem at all intimidated by Kay's stern voice, but there was definitely a look of mild confusion now across the man's features. For a moment, his muscles relaxed and he lowered his blaster pistol. Around him, the Stromtroopers also lowered their weapons, though they said nothing at all.

Instead, the Lieutenant bowed his head in the slightest of apologies, "I was told that there were only a handful of technicians and guards in this section. Obviously I was...misinformed. If you will excuse me, my men and I had orders to investigate the explosion. It seems you have found the culprits but I must perform a thorough search of the area once more in case there are any more Rebels hiding in the walls."

Shalimar

First Post
"Very well, the emperor only knows who let this filth slip through in the first place. If we hadn't captured them we would have lost all of the Rebel Data. Carry on." Kay says before gesturing the prisoners and the two ersatz storm troopers around the officer and his men and on towards the nearer of the pair of Shuttles.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It was lucky that Deurr had to wear a helmet at all times. Had these imperials seen the smile on his face the cover would have been blown. He was quite impressed on how the human female had swindled them and for probably the first time in his life, felt genuine admiration for an "unpure".

Yeoman

First Post
Dr. Viria does her best to mimic the stoic pose of the other stormtroopers. I don't believe it, they're buying it...I need to buy that girl a drink next planet we hit.

Remove ads