Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

Friadoc

Explorer
In one smooth motion Wes draws his heavy blaster pistol, flips the switch to stun, and then drops a pair of shots right into the Imperial's head.

Once the prisoner is stunned, Wes binds him and says, "You know, I gotta admit that I like doing that...I mean, can you imagine how it'd be if ever blast was lethal? Yeah, me neither."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace gives Wes a smirk, that cannot be seen through his helmet, "Uh huh, sure you can't Gunny. Let me make sure he won't wake up for hours. Ready to take point again? Let's look at Xira's map and then go."

Jace applies enough anesthesia to keep the prisoner unconscious for 6-8 hours. He heads to the Verpine to take a look at the map of the facility.

<<Can we actually see a map to help determine where we want to go next?>>

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace thanks Xira, "Okay, I see."

<<But I really don't, that only answers the IC action. So what do we see? If not an actual map, can we have a verbal description at least.>>

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

drothgery

First Post
Once Jace finishes his surgery and everyone is as patched together as they're going to be without a few days rest in Taelros' sickbay, you continue to investigate the ancient Sith compound. Mostly, though, you find pretty much empty rooms -- they could have been classrooms, or barracks, or sparring chambers once, but they gave little clue to their use.

While inside one of those rooms, though, Wes and Jace hear what sounds like some soldiers approaching.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Rosa walks through the empty room, wandering about its function long ago, when battle raged on the ground above. Not hearing what two of the others hear, she speaks aloud. "This room's empty, let's check the others."

Friadoc

Explorer
Quickly, upon hearing the sounds, Wes gives a hand sign to quite the group, and then indicates that he hears troops. Moving quietly to the Rosa's side, Wes speaks in a low, hushed tone.

"I think we've some soldiers coming, ma'am."

Remove ads