Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Relieved that the Cathar is still alive, Jace pulls out a medpac reporting, "Lieutenant Storm still lives." The marine medic administers first aid bringing Storm around to consciousness.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Lieutenant. XO, do we have time for surgery?"

[sblock=Medical Data] Used 1 medpac, Treat Injury (1d20+17=27) Storm heals 18 HP.

Jace is at 40/73; Storm is at 18/78; Zenith is at 13/61; Wes at 51/64
[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

possum

First Post
"I'm not sure," Rosa says as she looks over her team. "Go ahead and do it anyway," she adds after a few seconds of thought. "We're going to likely need all the help we can get."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace looks over the medical data and does some medical calculations for a few moments. "If medical treatment is primarily surgery, we are looking at over 3 hours for me to patch up everyone to fighting trim. I don't recommend doing any more basic first aid, preferring to reserve those treatments in case we run into a situation where we need faster healing. I suggest someone look into securing the entrance to this room while I am busy."

Keeping Storm lying down, the combat medic begins working on battlefield surgery to repair the significant amount of tissue the Cathar has suffered.

[sblock=Medical Data]Begin 1st surgery on Storm to heals 12 HP in 10 minutes. Taking 10 for 27 on Treat Injury to beat DC20.

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Friadoc

Explorer
"Ain't much more than a scratch," states Wes as he secures the prisoner with a pair of binders. "I'll want those back once we're done with you, gray belly."

Once the prisoner is secure, Wes keeps an eye on them, as well as the general area. He checks his blaster rifle over, making sure it's in solid order and slaps in a fresh cell before he continues.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Storm lies as still as he can while the medic patches up his blaster burns and slices of strips of dead meat. I would not mind an hour in bacta tank. But I need to be there when we meet the sith, so put me back together as well as you can.

Songdragon

Explorer
Xiralaz hands off the medpacs before moving to the consoles and attempts to look them over to see if they are still working order. If they are she attempts to see what information she can bring up. "Let's see what we have here."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace gives Storm a grin, "No worries L-T, I can fix you just as good in an hour. Hold still so I don't stitch up the wrong orifice."

[sblock=Medical Data]Begin 1st surgery on Storm to heals 12 HP in 10 minutes. Taking 10 for 27 on Treat Injury to beat DC20.

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Shayuri

First Post
Zenith winces as she shrugs her injured shoulder, and goes to hunker down by the smoldering 'body' of one of the droids. She gives the thing a good look-over, noting any weaons that are recognizable as such. Along the way, the Jedi looks for a small, detchable piece to keep as a trophy, and searches for any more clues that the Darkside taint might reveal.

drothgery

First Post
The Verpine tech looks at the consoles and the destroyed driods with a hungry zeal but sighs and replies to the medic, "Very well." She starts looking over those killed or put down for supplies and anything else of interest while she does so. (perception +8 (with reroll))

In addition to the 5 medpacs she found for Jace, Xira doesn't find much of interest on the dead Imperials; they all have heavy blaster rifles, armor, heavy blaster pistols, and utility belts, plus some small personal items (OOC: of no game mechanics value).

Xiralaz hands off the medpacs before moving to the consoles and attempts to look them over to see if they are still working order. If they are she attempts to see what information she can bring up. "Let's see what we have here."

Xira is able to activate one of the consoles, but it immediately pops up a security screen. With a little work, she is able to finagle low-privileged access. Among other things, she gets a basic map of the facility, though some areas are blacked out.

[sblock=ooc/Xira]
Use computer check used to improve computer's attitude from hostile to indifferent.
[/sblock]

Zenith winces as she shrugs her injured shoulder, and goes to hunker down by the smoldering 'body' of one of the droids. She gives the thing a good look-over, noting any weaons that are recognizable as such. Along the way, the Jedi looks for a small, detchable piece to keep as a trophy, and searches for any more clues that the Darkside taint might reveal.

The droids seem to have old, but effective blaster pistols in addition to the swords that seem to be the source of the dark side aura.

[sblock=Zenith]
Use the Force Check = 33; The blades look -- and 'feel' like ancient Sith War Swords you've heard about in your Jedi training.
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Xira looks over the info displayed and looks up and is about to speak as she sees Zenith poking about the droid and comments, "I can check the droids out in a moment Ma'am."

She then looks over the to LtCmdr, "Commander, I have initiated some access. I have a basic map of this instillation, but some sections are not displaying. I can try for greater access to see what else I can find out, if you would like?" She says the last with an obvious eagerness.

Remove ads