Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Zenith scowls and nudges one of the swords with her toe. To her eyes the metal seems tinged with shadows, crackling with malevolent energies.

"These droids are using Sith blades," she reports. "I studied them in training. The metal is...infused somehow with the Dark Side." She shakes her head. "I think being cut by one would be very bad."

"Their blasters are primitive though, compared to ours. They must be ancient."

The young Jedi looks up at the walls and ceiling. "Could this be a Sith temple, or base?"

possum

First Post
Rosa looks around the building as well, following Zenith's lead. "It could be. The Sith had this planet for a good while during the Sith War," she says. She looks at the rest of the group. "When we're all ready to move out, we need to do so," she says.

Friadoc

Explorer
"What'd you like me to do with the prisoner, ma'am?" Wes asks as he nudges the imperial with his booted toe. "I can truss him up fairly well and leave him here until we're on our way out, or we can drag him along...although one of those is easier than the other."

Songdragon

Explorer
((Assuming it is possible to increase the computer's attitude, Xira will try to do so... ))

Xira copies what she can to her personal her datapad before attempting to gain better access. She talks to the computer as she does, offering encouragements and even bribes to let her in... Use Computer 1d20+16=35

After getting more from the computers she will take a quick look at the driods for her own curiosity... Mechanics 1d20+16=21

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Total time to complete surgery to bring everyone back to full health is 3.5 hours. Are we taking the time or not?

While doing surgery, Jace comments, "If we need to knock the prisoner out, I can administer some anesthesia to leave him unconscious for a few hours. I have some in my medical kit."

Having finished repairing some of the damage, the medic starts to work on a new area.

[sblock=Medical Data]Begin 2nd surgery on Storm to heals 12 HP in 10 minutes. Taking 10 for 27 on Treat Injury to beat DC20.

Jace is at 40/73; Storm is at 30/78; Zenith is at 13/61; Wes at 51/64
[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

drothgery

First Post
Xira copies what she can to her personal her datapad before attempting to gain better access. She talks to the computer as she does, offering encouragements and even bribes to let her in... Use Computer 1d20+16=35

Although Xira has little trouble convincing the ancient computer that she's an authorized user of the system (attitude improved to friendly), she gets the sense that convincing it that she's an administrator would be considerably more difficult.

Only a few rooms are now blacked out on the map, and it's very clear this was a base of some sort for the Sith at one time.

After getting more from the computers she will take a quick look at the driods for her own curiosity... Mechanics 1d20+16=21

The design of the droids seems a bit unusual, and not just because they're very, very old -- they seem like they were more capable in melee than with blasters, for one. But for all that, they don't seem to operate on any unfamiliar principles.

Songdragon

Explorer
"I have managed to access a few more areas, but still unable to gain any further information on a few select sections. No doubt they hold something of note." she downloads the new information to her datapad. "I believe that any further access is beyond my skills with the allotted time we have. Given a few days, and I could crack it.""

She pasuses and says, "It seems clear that this was some sort of Sith facility, Ma'am"

The Verpine examines the driods until Jace has finished his surgeries, and comments as she stands and puts away her tools, "Very old designs. They were programed for melee combat, over that of ranged."

"Ready to move out." she says taking out her blaster.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After over three hours of grueling surgery, the combat medic straightens up and stretches out the cramps in his back. Clamping his helmet back in place and returning surgical implements, Jace checks his blaster rifle and grenade launcher, then reports, "Ready when you are, but you haven't dealt with the prisoner yet XO."

[sblock=Medical Data]Everyone back to full strength. Only used First Aid on Storm.[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I will be fine. Storm says as he scampers up from the floor. He pokes a stitch with his claw and admires the work of the medic.

Remove ads