Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace recovers some of his breath and takes a shot at the far trooper and says, "Can you guys nail the one closest to me?"

<<Since I have shots at both, I figured there is more of a chance the rest of you can nail S3>>
[sblock=Actions]2 Swift Actions: Continue Recovery @ -1CT 1/3 towards No CT
Standard Action: Ranged Attack on S2 Blaster Rifle (1d20+12=28, 3d8+3=23)
Bonuses applied: +2 Attack (Comrade in Arms, Born Leader, Point Blank Shot, -1CT); +1 Damage (Point Blank Shot)[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Keeping his heavy blaster rifle at his shoulder, Wes pours fire into the storm trooper from his position between the medic and the imperial. It's obvious from his positioning that the Corellian is trying to provide some level of cover, or distraction, so that the medic doesn't get blasted again.

OOC:

Standard Action: Attack on S3

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Jace and Wes drop the remaining stormtroopers (OOC: I'm going to say that Jace delayed so Wes could take out S3 and Jace S2, because Wes couldn't hit S2 without moving). There's still an Imperial technician taking cover in a corner.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Are we still in Combat?
OOC: No. The consoles are not hostile, and the Imperial tech is unarmed and disinclined to try and fight heavily armed Republic officers (the Republic generally takes surrenders, and has regularly exchanged prisoners with the Empire; the only known indefinite guest of the Republic is Grand Admiral Thrawn).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace finishes his recovery and stands up, By the Galaxy that was a difficult fight. Well time to get to work, someone else can take care of the cowering technician.

Removing his backpack, the combat medic pulls out the medical kit and reports, "XO, I will start battlefield trauma ASAP. Gunny, if you don't mind waiting on your first aid, you can secure the prisoner while I tend the more grievously wounded."

Jace pulls out the medi-sensor to begin evaluating wounds of the strike team, before attempting any first aid. Checking first to make sure Storm is still alive, he asks the Verpine, "Xira, can you gather up medpacs from these troopers for me? I am going to go through a few of them."

[sblock=OOC]2 Swift Actions: Complete Recovery, no at zero on the CT.

I am assuming the stormtroopers have standard utility belts to include at least one medpac each.

Can I have confirmation on damage to everyone so I can start rolling Treat Injury checks? I already know Jace is at 40/73; Storm is at 0/78; Zenith is at 13?/61; Wes at 51/64; Rosa and Xira no damage?
[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Songdragon

Explorer
The Verpine tech looks at the consoles and the destroyed driods with a hungry zeal but sighs and replies to the medic, "Very well." She starts looking over those killed or put down for supplies and anything else of interest while she does so. (perception +8 (with reroll))

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=OOC]2 Swift Actions: Complete Recovery, no at zero on the CT.

I am assuming the stormtroopers have standard utility belts to include at least one medpac each.

Can I have confirmation on damage to everyone so I can start rolling Treat Injury checks? I already know Jace is at 40/73; Storm is at 0/78; Zenith is at 13?/61; Wes at 51/64; Rosa and Xira no damage?
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I've got you at 22/73; did I miss you using your Second Wind somewhere? Other than that, you've got the same thing I do.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Yes, I took a Second Wind right after getting hit that second time. Having been reduced to less than 1/3 of my HP in 2 shots made that a priority.

Before I start burning through medpacs, can you confirm that there 6 recoverable from the stormtroopers.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yes, I took a Second Wind right after getting hit that second time. Having been reduced to less than 1/3 of my HP in 2 shots made that a priority.

Before I start burning through medpacs, can you confirm that there 6 recoverable from the stormtroopers.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Make it 5; one was used before you guys arrived on the scene.[/sblock]

Remove ads