• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Sezarious

Explorer
I'll be more of a "You guys keep them off me, i'm going to need about 4 minutes to jury rig a re-route of power to the hyperdrive (Of the damaged morning star)." Sith cruiser enters into orbit.... One of you guys respond with "You've got two minutes, we've got company!" Then Jihahna will probably respond with some sort of cursing.

Then the sith fighters will be all "eeeeeauuuuggggggh, pwah pwah pwah pwah pwah" and you guys will be all like "Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiieeeeew, pwich pwich pwich pwich pwich BOOM". Then one of you will be like "I've got one on my tail!" And another of you will be like "Hang tight man, lining him up"! "Pwich pwich pwich "BOOM!"

Then i'll be like "Errrr, guys, i've got a problem. Sensors indicate i'm being pulled in by tractor beam!" Then one of you will be like, we've got to take that tractor beam out, or at least disable it". Another of you interrupts "I've got ion torpedos here, you guys cover me and i'll deliver the payload-". Jihanhna interrupts "One minute til we can jump guys!"

Then you'll all form up and be like "pwich, pwich pwich pwich, Shiiiiiiiieeeeew, Pwich pwich!" And the sith fighters will come at you like "Pwah pwah pwah pwah, eeeeeauuuuuughhhhh". Then you'll be like, "Torpedos away!", "Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiieeww..... K-BOOM, ZZZZZzzzzzttt-zzz-t"

Then Jihahna will be like, "Ok, 15 seconds guys, meet us at these co-ordinates. (Droid name here), divert all power to ships guns, give them some cover fire!"

The morningstar suddenly powers up, the guns blasting a bombardment in the direction of the sith fighters, scrambling them just for a moment. Our fighters make the jump... "Ok (droid name here), divert all power to engines and hyperdrive now! (Pilot name here) get us out of here!"

GreenKarl

First Post
Hey Sezarious I'm going to post for Jihahna planetside. Its going to be just before the others lands and we will see about the other players also as their characters are done

Sezarious

Explorer
Also. Could you please decide on my second language and my planet of origin (Must be a desert, cartel run world). Whatever fits your campaign setting best, ESPECIALLY if you could create plot hooks out of it. Remember, my cartel presently thinks i'm dead. I don't know if i might be walking around with a fake id or something? I'm happy to have a bounty on my head or something without my knowledge if you want that, maybe Jihahna Darut is her NEW name?

GreenKarl

First Post
How about Klatooine, its a desert world in Hutt space. There is a native species called the Klatooinians but anywhere the Hutts go, lots of hangers on go with them. Your family probably where just servants of one of the Hutt families and you could have grown up there.

As for hooks my future plan does include some Hutt stuff. The bounty hunters you are trying to avoid might be in the employment of this future Hutt...

Thoughts?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads