• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am not able to look through walls, per say.
Is Keyton lying?

Sense Surrounding actually does just that, ignoring total concealment and cover to make a perception check. That's a UtF DC20 check, Mir can do it by taking a 10. At least that is how it's working in another game I am playing.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BTW, I leave on a business trip for 4 days out of the country. I should have Internet, but I might be short on time. When I get back other RL issues will take away my gaming next weekend, so I might be scarce for the next 7 days.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yep. This game has the distinguished honor of being my longest running game as a player, here at EnWorld and other PbP sites.

Glad to see that everyone is still here and posting pretty regularly. :)

possum

First Post
It's not the longest pbp game that I've been a part of, but it is likely the most fun. Interestingly enough, you're all pretty much at the part that I joined the DoD game that I'm currently playing on a virtual tabletop. We're almost done with it, and I know that you all will like the latter portions of the adventure path if we're able to last that long.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No worries, the Mack-man's not going anywhere. :p

I think DR's Republic & Empire game is running longer in RL, but I don't think you can count that as it takes several looong breaks in activity. ;)

Remove ads