• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Scratch Lottery Tickets

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
Villano said:
Oh well, there's no real point in continuing this for me since it's gone off into the "haters defense." There can be no criticism since it all stems from hatred of Lucas. Geez, I don't like Uwe Boll's movies, but I don't hate him. :\

I have to say, Uwe Boll is about the only filmmaker who I do come close to hating for what he does with his movies.

He has ruined and continues to ruin what could otherwise be wonderful film franchises; worse, his terrible films (and other bombs, to be sure) denigrate the quality of electronic game storytelling, much of which, in the games themselves, is far better than either Boll's or Lucas's.

As far as Star Wars gambling goes... did not Lando explicitly lose the Falcon to Han while gambling?! That seems like a pretty strong cautionary tale right there.

ShrinkyLink

First Post
MoogleEmpMog said:
As far as Star Wars gambling goes... did not Lando explicitly lose the Falcon to Han while gambling?! That seems like a pretty strong cautionary tale right there.

You're right. It is. And I've been schooled about Qui-Gon's words on gambling as well since starting this thread. Gambling is both bad and dangerous in the SW universe.

And I am not a Lucas hater. But if I see a Star Wars massage parlour, then I may have to become one, on principle.

A hater, that is.:D Just to clear away any possible confusion.

ShrinkyLink

First Post
I just imagine the attendants wearing Leia's white robes and hairbuns. If you wanted to pay more, you could get the slave girl outfit.

And I'm thinking waaaaay too much about this....

Remove ads