• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Beamer and Banion?

Oh, you mean us! :p

So, is there time for spell research (assuming we have the resources to do so)?
Spell research theoretically technically takes no time when done out of game with Craft Points. That said, the lead-in to the Mega-Adventure will technically begin just after TCotM--it's something Tenebrynn is required to do directly after his current adventure ends. Do you remember? ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
Oh, I remember, but since it sounded like you were considering a different lead-in, which might or might not be at a later date, I figured I'd ask in case it is later.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Spell research theoretically technically takes no time when done out of game with Craft Points. That said, the lead-in to the Mega-Adventure will technically begin just after TCotM--it's something Tenebrynn is required to do directly after his current adventure ends. Do you remember? ;)

Party time!

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Beamer and Banion?

Beamer and Banion may have the lousiest luck in ENWorld, but they only run away when they're faced with a hopeless situation. :p

I still think that when the DM says "just surviving that was a feat" their ought to have been an xp reward. Especially when I warned the darn idiots we were working for that their captain of the guard was going to betray them while they were still hiring us! Would anyone listen to the halfling with the short glowy stick? No, of course not!

Banion's had more trouble as a result of being a non-charismatic short person than anyone else I know! ;)

orsal

LEW Judge
OK, I'm now accepting that the adventure I was planning to run at Nurlan's amphitheatre won't be happening any time soon. Real life issues conspire to make me not ready to run an adventure in the near future. Playing is another matter. So, Nurlan is available for the mega-adventure. 5th level, could be 6th level if preferred (2 DM credits will make the difference). He'll probably show up in Orussus soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, I guess I should check in here.

Vanitri Duskrider (Or Vanitri Vallyrue, bloodline male heir to Medibaria if you want things complicated, and you usually do :p) is a Rogue 2/ Ranger 3/ Horizon Walker 4 (Could be 5 later) if I spend some GM credits when all is said and done. And he comes with not one, not two, but 5 wizard sidekicks, though 2 of them are PCs, one's not a wizard quite yet, and one will probably leave to return to teaching at the accademy :p. He's in Crux.

Juliana Hayes is a Psi-War 5/ Warmind 1 (could end up warmind 2 with credits). She's currently in Manz's S2, but that should be done shortly.

Cade, fighter 4, could be fighter 5, maybe even outrider by the time this is over, if he hasn't hung himself in disgust by the end of Showdown.

How did I get 2 characters roped into this? :uhoh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Crux of the Matter just ended. We will almost certainly be starting the intro this weekend, unless one of the PCs in TCotM stops to backtrack slightly (I sort of glossed over the mundane aspects of the end since it seemed obvious). Expect something cool real soon!

Remove ads