STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Opale is (almost) approved for level 7 and will gadly come into that Mega Adventure, except if Patlin have something to continue his quest and is not related to this adventure. But teh idea of Opale and Rinaldo working on a common goal draw my interrest.
It's almost unfortunate, if the Academy of the Chromatic Order is involved with Patlin's hook, that he didn't wait to make that mission part of those assigned at the Council, even if it wasn't directly involved with the main Mega-Adventure, but his level 7ish adventure now is tangentially-related and, AFAIK (but maybe not!), not directly related to the lich thing either.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
It's almost unfortunate, if the Academy of the Chromatic Order is involved with Patlin's hook, that he didn't wait to make that mission part of those assigned at the Council, even if it wasn't directly involved with the main Mega-Adventure, but his level 7ish adventure now is tangentially-related and, AFAIK (but maybe not!), not directly related to the lich thing either.

Not even the Academy controls fate, and any council can only expect some things to be out of control. That said, if the mega adventure starts up before recruitment closes for "Seige in the Stonepike Mountains" the initiating event could easilly provide a delay in the recruitment... allowing for the council to have a say in who is to go where.

TheOcho

First Post
I am brand new to all this but would still like to help out if possible. If nothing else it would be cool just to be around when it started.

Character linked below.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Attention Mega-Adventure fans--the first part of the Mega-Adventure is so close to beginning, it is almost tangible. In fact, we're only waiting on a party that, having decided not to blow up the bad guy, is deciding how to run away and counting up their Dimension Door spells. Once they flee, we're going to get this party started!

Rystil Arden

First Post
I've been thinking about the opening, and it strikes me that something else that has to happen after the game is an even better start for the lead-in than my original idea to get many characters together. You'll know it when it happens (and I'll mention it too!), and it should be announced in the RDI ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
In fact, we're only waiting on a party that, having decided not to blow up the bad guy, is deciding how to run away and counting up their Dimension Door spells. Once they flee, we're going to get this party started!
Beamer and Banion?

Oh, you mean us! :p

Rystil Arden said:
I've been thinking about the opening, and it strikes me that something else that has to happen after the game is an even better start for the lead-in than my original idea to get many characters together. You'll know it when it happens (and I'll mention it too!), and it should be announced in the RDI ;)
So, is there time for spell research (assuming we have the resources to do so)?

Remove ads