STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Ra told it was waiting for some other adventure to finish before it starts, like The Crux of The Matter.
That's correct. Depending on what happens, TCotM could literally end any day now, though I strongly suspect that it will instead take a few weeks, as it seems likely that the characters will trigger a final mandatory (if triggered) sidequest.

Patlin

Explorer
Heroes Must Rise! is ending within the next day or two, so I'm ready to get going on this thing if you are, RA. (Also, in consequence, several higher level characters will be appearing in the inn next week.)

SlagMortar

First Post
I hadn't posted here about any of my characters since it seemed like they were all going to be in adventures, but since Heroes Must Rise has finished up - and we even survived! - Planus Aniad, cleric level 7, would be up for participating in here somewhere. If he needs to submit a resume, see the RDI thread. ;) He's given his Beowulf speech, though less self centered than it would have been a few levels ago.

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace (Approved Cleric:1)

I've got a lvl1 Cleric that's still NRFB (Never Removed From Box). I'd love to join an adventure . . . If I can get Jace approved.

My character has been approved, and I'm interested in participating in this adventure.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
Heroes Must Rise! is ending within the next day or two, so I'm ready to get going on this thing if you are, RA. (Also, in consequence, several higher level characters will be appearing in the inn next week.)
And AC is ending too. But TCotM must end, which could, depending on which ending they pick, happen as soon as this evening or as late as two weeks from now, but probably no later unless they really drag it out (very possible in PbP)

Remove ads