• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
We have 26 PCs so far, maybe 28 if the two players who were thinking about making a new PC for this do so.

Let's look at the statistics (I'm assuming no deaths--deaths mean the PC is not present or loses a level):

Rinaldo and Tenebrynn are level 9. I'm running their adventure, so I can say with some confidence that they will probably be level 10 by the time it is over.

Ashnar is level 7 due to deaths, but will probably be 9ish after that same adventure is over.

Eternity, Hulgyr and Almayce will quite possibly be level 8, and Michael will probably be level 7 and then might have Semi-Afflicted removed. Of course, Erekose13 might retire Eternity.

So for the two high-level adventures, that gives us {Rinaldo10, Tenebrynn10, Ashnar9} for one and {Eternity8, Hulgyr8, Almayce8, Michael7} for the other. The first is a bit undermanned, but maybe they'll get Vanitri too. Hyrag knows, if Vanitri doesn't join this after TCotM, he may have trouble finding another adventure appropriate for level 10 characters.

On the low end, we have 5 1st-levels and then we could even grab one of the two level 2 Telepaths to make a 6-person team for the level 1-2 adventure. That leaves 6 level 2s (some of whom might hit 3 from their current adventure) for the 2-3 adventure. And if all the level 3s take the level 3 (and maybe 4) adventure, Gur and Rowan can form the nucleus of the 4-5ish adventure.

And of course, if we get more 1sts, Boddynock's related adventure (still unconfirmed) can take them.

Other than that, it looks like we could really use some level 4-5 adventurers, and secondarily, we can definitely take a few that are in the level 8 range or the level 10 range for those two adventures as well.

hero4hire

Explorer
TwistedMindInc said:
Just realized this was here. I'm hoping you haven't your fill of 3rd level characters yet? IF not, I'll throw Payne's name into the mix. 3rd level Rogue. Her normal adventuring party is Lot and Hero4Hire.

I cannot speak for Lokin (Lot) but I have no intentions of splitting up our dysfunctional trio.

LogicsFate

First Post
Holy cow thats alot of level 2s... If there ends up being extra room thanks to Boddynock's adventure...
Valan Human cleric level 2 would love to do some world saving.

Though seeing the numbers... dang my poor timing!

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Holy cow thats alot of level 2s... If there ends up being extra room thanks to Boddynock's adventure...
Valan Human cleric level 2 would love to do some world saving.

Though seeing the numbers... dang my poor timing!
And yet of the 12 level 1 and 2 PCs, there's only 1 who can heal. I'm sure Valan will be welcome.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hmm, that pally might be able to pop out 2 or maybe even 4 points of healing.

Glad I come back in time then, this sounds like an incredible concept!

Dargon

First Post
Cesurius might find something else to do before this starts, but I am working on a Cleric I will have ready if that is the case.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dargon said:
Cesurius might find something else to do before this starts, but I am working on a Cleric I will have ready if that is the case.
Sure, who knows. If we do have Boddynock's adventure too, it will become theoretically possible for a player to send two newbies into this.

Velmont

First Post
I have the first information on that adventure... thanks for Rinaldo to be thrown in the futur, and the first thing i can tell it is: :eek:

By the way, in the current futur where Rinaldo is, Joe die... how can that be possible ??? At least, the futur is not forged... there will be too many dice roll to be :p

LogicsFate

First Post
Velmont said:
I have the first information on that adventure... thanks for Rinaldo to be thrown in the futur, and the first thing i can tell it is: :eek:

By the way, in the current futur where Rinaldo is, Joe die... how can that be possible ??? At least, the futur is not forged... there will be too many dice roll to be :p

:eek:

Remove ads