• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Salix

First Post
I'm trying to get my fourth level Sorcerer, the gnome Ryland, updated in case there is a roster spot for him.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil, I'm still willing to intertwine my plot with yours, and DM one of the groups involved with this. I'd like to get the Heroes Must Rise! group back from their extraplanar adventure, first, so that they can participate. They're fairly high level. I've dropped a little more foreshadowing off at the inn, too. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
Rystil, I'm still willing to intertwine my plot with yours, and DM one of the groups involved with this. I'd like to get the Heroes Must Rise! group back from their extraplanar adventure, first, so that they can participate. They're fairly high level. I've dropped a little more foreshadowing off at the inn, too. ;)
That could definitely work, though as it stands now, it seems like your plot should be separate, even if they are contemporaenous and slightly connected, at least that seemed to be the agreement reached in the last e-mail when we mentioned that if You-Know-Who doesn't work for You-Know-Who, then You-Know-Who would be an idiot to do You-Know-What, but you generally don't want You-Know-Who to work for You-Know-Who. As to foreshadowing, that's cool. I have the opening set and ready. It should occur soon--TCotM has to do this one thing now, and then there will probably be another mini-tangent they have to do, and then it'll start.

Patlin

Explorer
Velmont said:
If Heroes Must Rise finish, I would like to see Opale on that adventure too.

We've made a lot of progress, and we're picking up speed. Looks like you're almost done in the fiery demiplane, and it took a *lot* less game time than the Astral.

And wait a second...

You-Know-Who doesn't work for You-Know-Who, then You-Know-Who would be an idiot to do You-Know-What, but you generally don't want You-Know-Who to work for You-Know-Who

when did Voldemort get involved, again? ;)

Heck, I know what you are saying and I still don't know what you are saying!

My portion may be more tangential to the plot, but I still think we can tie them loosely together. Heck, it may be tangential enough that one of your characters can come along in my part, RA. :D

orsal

LEW Judge
Who among the judges will *not* have a character playing?

Just making sure that we have enough judges who can actually approve this mega-adventure.

I, for one, could.

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
Who among the judges will *not* have a character playing?

Just making sure that we have enough judges who can actually approve this mega-adventure.

Unless one of my current games concludes, I don't have a character available. I should be able to vote on aproval issues for Rystil's adventures. Given the kind of fact checking that goes into adventure aproval, the limited conspiring we have done could only help. ;)

Remove ads