• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Recruiting for multiple games/ideas! Post Your Thoughts!

Jemal

Adventurer
pretty damn hard. I'm still trying to grasp it WITH the book. It'd be near impossible to play an incarnum based char. w/o access to the book or PDF.
If enough people are interested though, this DOES look like a lot of fun.

Ringmereth

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
  • Giants Campaign

How about a small campaign? A bunch of adventurers shrunk down by a magical experiment gone awry to Fine size, say, a la 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids', and questing to save the world, or perhaps just return to their original state.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I have an interest in playying or perhaps even running an Urban Arcana game based loosely on the Buffy/Angel series. I DM'd a live campaign over the summer and found it somewhat enjoyable.

I also have the rulebooks for Unearthed Arcana and Blue Rose I am looking to try out.

And, I have an itch to play a superhero/X-Men style adventure, but with a cast of characters and plots more like Mystery Men. I already have several NPCs in mind for this type of game, since my players have all gone away.

Of course, I've never run a PbP game before, so I'd have no clue how to even get one started, though I have read several PbP "how-to" websites before. :)

Remove ads