• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Recruiting for multiple games/ideas! Post Your Thoughts!

tylermalan

First Post
Well, looks like this was a pretty good idea in hindsight, we got what, 3 or 4 good games going out of this? Pretty good... Hopefully everyone's having fun!

tylermalan

First Post
Hey no problem. I just got fed up with perusing the recruitment threads, looking for games that only needed one person or something, or were closed altogether, and figured this was the best way to remedy that. Seems it worked!

Bobitron

Explorer
I might have time over the weekend to post abunch of game ideas that I have been working on, but I would only be able to play in due to lack of time. Maybe we can stir up some more DM's! :lol:

Falkus

Explorer
A game I've been thinking of running is something based off of Transarctica, an old game from about 12 years ago. A future where nuclear detonations at the north and south pole have thrown up enough dust to cause a permanent cloud cover over the entire planet, casting earth into a permanent ice age. The only form of transportation between the small towns that are the remnanents of humanity is by steam trains that run on a network owned by the sinister Viking Union.

The players are members of a group that have stolen a train for their own use, and are travelling through the icy wastes, trying to gather scientific information from before the ice age in order to figure out how to reverse the sun blocking clouds that cover the planet, and bring an end to the ice age, all the while being pursued by agents of the Viking Union, who like the ice age just fine, since they currently have absolute power over what's left of humanity.

What do you think?

Remove ads