D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

I wouldn't let them, but we don't yet know about the orcs. Only tranio knows at the moment

Villagers aren't at the bridge just yet anyway. I'm going to post a map tonight that will show this all better.

Right now, there are also six towns guards and two goblins protecting the villagers in the back. They would all join the orc encounter up front if asked too. It just depends on the party's strategy for this.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Depends partly on the number of orcs - if we can take them without help or not. But I would leave everyone on this side, defending the bridge until we clear the other side.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Depends partly on the number of orcs - if we can take them without help or not. But I would leave everyone on this side, defending the bridge until we clear the other side.

I agree. Though, I wouldn't go as far as to say that we don't know about the orcs.

We don't know for sure that they are orcs, but we're aware that there's something over there, and it's most probably orcs.

Also, I've seen that they are humanoids. Again, probably orcs. Seeing as we're on the lookout for orcs, I think we'd act as if they are orcs until finding out otherwise, right?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I agree. Though, I wouldn't go as far as to say that we don't know about the orcs.

We don't know for sure that they are orcs, but we're aware that there's something over there, and it's most probably orcs.

Also, I've seen that they are humanoids. Again, probably orcs. Seeing as we're on the lookout for orcs, I think we'd act as if they are orcs until finding out otherwise, right?

The party knows something is there. Probably orcs. But only Tranio KNOWS - he saw necklace of ears and humanoids in the fog. The rest of us are blind. Remember that the fog is thick enough that we didn't see across the bridge - most of the party probably doesn't even see Tranio and Dren - we depend on voices to inform us.

Remove ads