D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus is pleased to have these people with him. He knows that he doesn't always make the best decisions and is happy to defer to whatever plan the group comes up with. He waits patiently, looking and listening for signs of trouble, or for Rillix to return.

Rillix: The cat flies off to the other "island" and enters through a guard hut. Giant-sized cloaks, boots, and riding gear line the walls of this tower between its interior and exterior doors. Stairs along the wall spiral upward to the second floor.

Rillix comes across another dead giant, this one slumped over a desk with a mug in his hand. After making sure the coast is clear, the tressym heads further into the temple.

The stairs lead to a gallery. Paintings of giants, cloud castles, and creatures of the air fill this vast room. Several busts are displayed on stands, while colored and lacquered masks decorate a section of one wall.

Rillix does not head to far into this area, as it is already occupied by the vulture riders from before! They quietly discuss something before heading through a set of fancy doors that leads to a simple temple.

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan Wizard 5

Fistan relays what he see through Rillix to the group. Unwilling to leave the little cat so far away he calls him back. "I guess we start digging, since we're here."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30+7/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball
[/SBLOCK]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio, a professional gravedigger, is great at excavation. He sets to. It's rare for him be given something to dig that isn't 8-by-4-by-6-feet-deep.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Fistan Wizard 5
Fistan relays what he see through Rillix to the group. Unwilling to leave the little cat so far away he calls him back. "I guess we start digging, since we're here."

Tranio, a professional gravedigger, is great at excavation. He sets to. It's rare for him be given something to dig that isn't 8-by-4-by-6-feet-deep.

"Shouldn't we check what those guys are up to? I bet it's no good and if they are trying to frame someone or to make a point for siding against their lord, we should prevent that. If everyone here is dead, they can wait. There may be someone still alive at the temple. We ...fly... overthere and later dig if we have to."
Ordrar says 'fly' with some distaste, but speed is important. And having the enemies airborne and fighting high in the air is not his idea of fun. They have to catch them while still in the temple.

He starts toward their ride-birds.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus shakes his head, feeling terribly guilty that these air cultists may have killed everyone in the castle and that he could have prevented it had he recognised the threat earlier. "My friend the dwarf is correct. We must go and demand answers from the only living beings we have found - those unsavoury folk from earlier. Be wary, I suspect we may have to beat the answers out of them."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus looks over Carolina's shoulder at her crossbow and nods, "Hopefully that will finally do it. Let's go!"

He follows Ordrar with determined step.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases