D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar feels the amulet he carries gain weight with each step. It pulls toward the earth with irresistible force. Even his strength cannot hold against the weight and he drops on one knee supporting himself with a hand on the floor and the hammer. Sleight glow, golden brown comes from his chest as sweat beads on his forehead. The glow encompasses him for the moment and his skin gains the color and texture of the floor he's standing on. With horror, the companions realize he's actually stinking into the floor.

With a grimace, Ordrar grabs the rune on his chest and prays in dwarven to the Keeper of Secrets. Slowly, over the course of several heartbeats, his knees return to the level of the floor and with deep sigh he gets back to his feet.

"I don't know if I was lucky to be in the clouds so I didn't get pulled wholly down or unlucky and this was harder than it would be on the ground. My apologies, gang, The Teacher told me this will happen once I'm ready to understand. Let's just move on."

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan

Fistan marvels at the magic that must have been used to create this place. After some time he plucks up the courage to ask, "Did Zephyros leave with the entire library?"

When the young prince reveals the Nightstone he remarks, "Err, not ours, but we did pledge to return it to it's owners. I suspect there are more pressing concerns right now though, like stopping a war with giants."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 38/38 (HD: 6/6d6)
Arcane Ward: 16/16 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (4/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball, Tiny Hut (R), Fear*[/SBLOCK]

To Dren: "My father will stop at nothing to become the new king of giantkind," the prince explains. " Any magic item or weapon he deems valuable to this quest will be stolen. His cruelty knows no bound."

To Ordrar: "Yes, the stone made our dragon lose all cordination and it almost immediatly tried to flee. A valuable item for any village."

To Aremus: "Please go speak to your leader. I will do as they wish."

To Fistan: "The books? No there are plenty still here. My father has an exstensive library," the puzzled prince explains. "Why do you ask?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio observes the young giant.

"You are risking a great deal, my prince." He realizes he has no more to say, uncertain what information he could usefully share. So he sizes him up, the marks of torture still evident on his body. "Are you wounded? Are any of you?" he turns and asks his company.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina peeks over the balcony. "I'm good here," she says to Tranio. She's happy to let the others be social while she keeps an eye out for trouble.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 15; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]39[/COLOR]/39 [B]Temp HP:[/B] 8
[B]Initiative:[/B] +4
[B]Saves:[/B] DEX +7, INT +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 17
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Thieves' cant
[B]Skills:[/B] Acrobatics +9, Deception +3, Investigation +8, Perception +7, Sleight of Hand +6, Stealth +9
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 19 (+4) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 11 (+0)

[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
[B]Money:[/B]24gp 4sp 4cp

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 0

“New king o’ giant kind?” Dren asked. “I didnae know there was such a thing.”

The dwarven monk turned to Tranio. “I guess I’ve a few wee wounds tha’ need a bit o’ ‘ealing,” he had to admit.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 35/51 HD: 6/6d8+2
Ki: 1/6/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 18 Used:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan

Fistan's initial excitement about the library turns slightly to shame as he realises there are more pressing concerns that he has gotten involved in. "I..errr..had an opportunity to study in Zephyros library on the way here. I have a keen interest in magic and the opportunity to study was very exciting. But I think we had best deal with the current situation. An alliance - or - a truce at least - with Goldenfields would serve you and us.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 38/38 (HD: 6/6d6)
Arcane Ward: 16/16 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (4/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball, Tiny Hut (R), Fear*[/SBLOCK]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I am off, my friends." Aremus said to the others with a bow. "I shall return with the Abbot, or if he chooses, instructions as to where best to land this amazing castle. I am sure we have plenty of room."

OOC: Goldenfields is HUGE. There must be some fields where it can land without crushing anything important.

He quickly returned to his flying mount and flew back to the Abbey, waving to anyone on the ground he could see any calling, "Huzzah! We have forged an alliance with the young prince of the Giants! The danger is past!"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio gives Carolina a salute, glad she's alright. When Aremus speaks, Tranio calls after him, surprised at his sudden departure. "Do you want us to foll...?" his voice trails off as the mount flies away. He turns back to the giant.

"Can you bring this castle down? Can we land safely?"

Remove ads