• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, I've updated Lenuran's sheet with his +1 enchantment to his mithral shirt, and added his Headband of the Lorebinder -- total cost of 2600 gp.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'll add the 2,277.09 gold to Ithiken's sheet.

I forget... was anything from the treasure supplies given to Ithiken? I remember mentioning things he didn't need... but can't remember if anything else was handed to him.

Voadam

Legend
I volunteered for carrying the evil corrupting crap and the cloak, but somebody has to have the bead of force, Ithiken or Lenuran seem good choices for that. I say first to call it gets it. :)

Voadam

Legend
I figured out the strand of prayer beads confusion on my end. I usually use the 3.5 online srd. RTTOEE is a 3.0 book and in 3.0 the item was called a necklace of prayer beads which overall worked slightly differently than the 3.5item which is called a strand of prayer beads. So I have a necklace with one bead that lets me cast bless 1/day.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Defcon, I just want to say Ithiken is great, I was cracking up over the Greyhawk dungeon test. :)

Thenk yooooooooouuuuuu...! :)

Formula for playing Ithiken: Treat every scenario as though I was 12 years old and playing in the backyard with my friends. Whatever the first thing I think of for how I'd react... I type that out and hit the Submit button... forsaking any second-guessing on how tactically sound it is. Then based upon everyone else's reaction to what he's just done, react again like I was 12 years old. Rinse/repeat. Heh heh.

Remove ads