• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange stars OOC (II)

Someone

Adventurer
I´ve strated another thread because, for some strange reason, the boards don´t let me post in the IC or the OOC threads.

I have to say a couple of things:

-We´re currently in "combat mode" so please send combat actions for the first(s) rounds.

-Also, I notice a decreasing interest in this game. Those still willing to move it forward at an acceptable rate, please post saying so. Based on that, I´ll decide to drop the game entirely, re-recruit, or live with it and continue.

Fanog

First Post
I'm still here. For me, the game had a bit of a slow start, found it a bit hard to get into character. That could also be because I've never really done high-level stuff. However, I feel like things have picked up, and I'm enjoying myself so far.

I thought that climbing would be enough action for one round, and wanted to give the others some time to post their actions. I'll make a post tomorrow with some of my plans for the next couple of rounds. (It's getting too late to do it now - Bedtime for busy students. ;))

Fanog

Remove ads