Suggest a Feat for a Scout/Ranger

If you're going to be fencing while drinking, you should totally use the feats [MENTION=85158]Dandu[/MENTION] posted a while back. They're awesome. :)
[MENTION=6669384]Greenfield[/MENTION] I played a bard that was similar to your travel wizard. He had a map with many towns exed out due to his gambling debts and broken hearts. There were a few times that I had to wake the party members up in the middle of the night and convince them to skedaddle before the debt collectors showed up. :)

Greenfield

Adventurer
My character plans are the Ranger with gambling debts, a Rouge who is apprentice to the royal Jester, an aid to the assistant to the royal Wizard, an Elven Druid who thinks that death and decay are part of nature too, and a Dwarven brewmaster who has real anger control issues when he's sober.

All will start off as NPCs the party may interact with any or all of them, and three of them could develop into recurring villains.

One of them will end up being my PC, depending on what the group needs, and who they want as a member. (We trade DM duties around the table in my group.)

Remove ads