Suggest Thread Moves?

chriton227

Explorer
I've noticed a lot of threads in RPG General that are discussing rules of a specific system and would be better off in their respective edition forum. I normally wouldn't care one way or another, but the edition specific threads in general seem to become prime targets for thread crapping and edition snarks. What is the best way to suggest to the mods that a thread may fit better in a different area?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've noticed a lot of threads in RPG General that are discussing rules of a specific system and would be better off in their respective edition forum. I normally wouldn't care one way or another, but the edition specific threads in general seem to become prime targets for thread crapping and edition snarks. What is the best way to suggest to the mods that a thread may fit better in a different area?

Just use the 'report a post' function (the little triangle) and put your comment in the resulting report. We'll look at it and move it if we think it is appropriate.

Cheers

Ginnel

Explorer
Just use the 'report a post' function (the little triangle) and put your comment in the resulting report. We'll look at it and move it if we think it is appropriate.

Cheers

The warning post advice currently says

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

anyway of putting in this information about threads in the wrong forum as well? I've been tempted to use the warning post for this once or twice but when I read the note was put off it.

Remove ads