Superman & Lois

Ryujin

Legend
I very much enjoyed the first episode. I'll likely continue to do so, as long as they don't start dragging the other Arrowverse shows into the mix.

Ryujin

Legend
There was a crossover event once a year.
That involved more than one show. Have a character from another show appear in a different show an that's fine. Tie things into a show that I'm not watching, because I don't like it (or have given up on it), and that doesn't entice me to watch it again. It puts me off the show that I have been watching. That's just me. You do you ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That involved more than one show. Have a character from another show appear in a different show an that's fine. Tie things into a show that I'm not watching, because I don't like it (or have given up on it), and that doesn't entice me to watch it again. It puts me off the show that I have been watching. That's just me. You do you ;)
OK.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The continual cross-over episodes were why I ended up dropping the Arroverse shows from my viewing list.

In my case I only tuned in for the crossovers, the continual angst of the rest of the shows is what turn me off watching the weekly offerings (and the injustice done to Mr Terrific by making him incompetent)

GreyLord

Legend
With the crossovers I bought a blu-ray set of Arrow and it almost always had the entire crossover thing in it. I generally just watched the crossover things so I checked the blu-ray things to see if it had the crossover episodes included in the set.

I get to watch it a year after everyone, but I also get to watch it at my leisure. It is also nice to have the entire crossover in one place.

Remove ads