Supernatural Season 4 - Spoilers

D.Shaffer

First Post
Bit late but a few comments on the new ep.

I was hoping for more on the ongoing arc, but this wasnt to bad.
Creepy children living in walls? Fuuuun. The dog scene, in particular, was chilly. LOVED the moment when she first stepped over the circle.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Pretty much just filler. Not bad, but the old monster movie episode was better filler. Right now I think it is best with the Angel arc. Some of the previous season arcs were equal to the filler but this year the main arc is just awsome.

D.Shaffer

First Post
RPG wise, In Nomine is all about a cold war between Angels and Demons. The material ranges from deadly serious to (divine) comedy. :D

Good Omens is a fun take on the entire deal too.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Another filler ep, although it does tie into the main plot near the end.

It was a decent ep, but nothing to really write home about. The title made me laugh. That scene with the animated noose was creepy too. It WAs nice to see a regular (well, maybe not so normal) human be the villain. I kept waiting for the music from the Blue Oyster scene to start playing when Dean had his little 'incident' :D

Crothian

First Post
Are you using the word filler as a negative?

I liked it. It had a great title and it kept me guessing on who was the villian. :D

Brown Jenkin

First Post
The main problem I saw was that they should know there is no end because there is no head to cut off. While they may be in the middle of a demon/angel war right now, there are plenty of other threats. If Lilith was stopped there would still be plenty of Shifters, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Ancient Gods, and other misc. monsters. The job of a hunter never ends.

Remove ads