• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Surviving Apocalypse!

Post apocalypse, with my knowledge & skills,

• I could survive less than 1 month.

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • I could survive 1 to 6 months.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I could survive 6 months to a year.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • I could survive several years.

Votes: 30 40.0%

Wystan

Explorer
Your Score: Bunker Survivor
You scored 68% Survivor, 33% Team Ability, and 84% Pack Rat!

You are an unbeleiveable survivor. you know exactly what you need and take nothing more. You are heavily armed and a excellent marksman. You prefer to help people as long as it doesn't get you into too much danger. You prefer to find a nice safe position to set up base and you tend to take with you whatever you can carry. Be careful however, as in some Apocalypse situations setting up base and sitting out the danger is a good idea, however in others it might be a good idea to explore a little more.
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Survivor
You scored higher than 99% on Team Ability
You scored higher than 99% on Pack Rat

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hm. Physically out of shape, but I was a Boy Scout until 18, with a focus on camping and wilderness survival. I know my physics and basic sciences, for rebuilding. I'm married to a veterinarian, to help with basic medical needs and the livestock.

I'm in good shape for the apocalypse, but this was off topic, so I moved it out of General.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads